chapter 437 Flying Immortal Talisman Auction

The second item in the auction is a huge sky flame star stone, which is a good material for refining and very precious. Many Cultivatorks in the refining Academy are very interested in that ore.

    Ye Fan has seen a lot over the years, and he is not very eye-catching about this thing, so he didn't participate in the competition, and the sky flame Star Stone finally sold for 80,000 points.

    The third item in the auction was the pill made by the little princess of the Alchemy Academy. The little princess Luo Xue had a good reputation in the academy, and the pill was fired to a very high price.

    "A Golden Spinning Pill was actually auctioned for a price of 60,000 points. Are these cultivators in the academy crazy!" Ye Fan said with disdain.

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: The pill is refined by the little princess. This competition is more than the pill. When something enters the auction house, the atmosphere of the auction is exaggerated, and it is easy to sell extremely high prices. Pure golden spinning pill should not be used as the opening product, but the gold content of the little princess's refining is different.

    "This pill is still good." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said: "The pill is OK, but it's not going to have such a high price! The bidding is for a group of pig brothers ."

   Bai Yunxi: "..."

    ...

    Various precious spirit grasses , spirit pill came on stage one after another, but after a while, dozens of goods were sold at the auction.

    Bai Yunxi also shot a precious spiritual grass and an ore.

    Ye Fan held his face and said a little depressed: "Why haven't my Talismans reached yet."

   Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan, who couldn't wait, and said, "Probably, you have to wait."

    "Why don't you want to take it to the finale of Talisman?" Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." The finale? Probably impossible. After all, the final product is written in the leaflet. If Ye Fan’s Talisman is the finale, it is impossible to have it on the leaflet, and there is no mention in the leaflet. The Talisman auctioned by Ye Fan is in the leaflet. Wait a minute.

    "It should be here soon." Bai Yunxi said.

    "The auction has been going on for dozens of rounds. If you don't auction it, everyone will be in a period of exhaustion. By then, my Talisman will not sell for a good price." Ye Fan said a little depressed.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and soothed: "Don't worry, are you afraid that there will be no buyers for good things?"

    Ye Fan's alchemy, refining, and array spells are all certified. As for Talisman, many people may think that Ye Fan is drawn on a whim, the Flying Immortal Talisman has not yet appeared in Langyuan Academy, and the emergence of new things will always be tested.

    "The next item to be auctioned is a new type of talisman called Flying Immortal Talisman. The consignor of this talisman said that the effect of this talisman is to help the Cultivators who are stuck at the pinnacle of the small realm of transforming gods and break through the bottleneck."

    Ling Shuangzhi said . Out, there was a bustling quarrel in the audience.

    Ling Shuangzhi waved his hand, motioning everyone to be quiet.

    "I believe everyone is the same as me. I am curious whether this talisman actually has the effect that the sender said. Next, I will testify with you. There are ten such flying immortal talisman, and they have been sent by the sender. We will use one of them to conduct experiments. Everyone can experience the effect of this talisman on the spot."