chapter 460 Galaxy inn.

Seven years later.

Ye Fan lay lazily on the bed, shaking his feet.

Bai Yunxi sat next to him, counted the fairy crystals, and said, "There are twelve million fairy crystals in total."

Ye Fan nodded, and said depressedly: "There are only so many!"

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan. He nodded helplessly and said, "It's a lot, a lot, a lot."

Bai Yunxi secretly said: It's only a few years now! Being able to earn so many immortal crystals is already very powerful, not to mention spending a lot of money, Ye Fan is still not enough.

Ye Fan took a deep breath, and muttered a little depressed: "I don't know if so many immortal crystals are enough for me to rise to the realm of refining the void."

Bai Yunxi hesitated for a moment, and said: "If the chance is enough, it should be enough. "

There should be a lot of resources on the Eternal Yintang side, and you can wait until you enter the secret realm to talk about the promotion of the Void.

Ye Fan nodded and said: "Get ready, we can leave the college."

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and exhorted: "Before you go, let's say goodbye to the two seniors."

Ye Fan nodded and said "Don't worry, I won't forget it." Ye Fan tilted his head, and said with some expectation: "Master knows that if I want to go out and trespass, he should give me two self-defense magic weapons for free. You can't miss this!"

Bai Yunxi: "..." After

making all preparations, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi changed their faces and left the college quietly. Wen Yizhi originally wanted to send individuals to protect the two, but they refused.

...

After leaving the academy, Ye Fan drove the Cloud Shuttle bought from the Refining Hall into the endless sea of ​​stars.

Many meteors flew near the Yunsuo, and Ye Fan controlled the Yunsuo with full concentration.

The speed of the meteor is very fast, and once it hits, the consequences will be disastrous.

Ye Fan carefully controlled the Shuttle, avoiding the passing meteor and gravel beside him.

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi wandered in the galaxy for more than a year.

"Yun Xi, look at that."

Bai Yunxi looked towards the starry sky beyond Chuan Shuo, and the remains of a huge beast floated in the sky.

The behemoth should have been dead for many years, but from the remains, a strong pressure was vaguely felt.

"This should be the bones of the Golden Bimeng clan. The cultivation level of the monks of this clan is directly proportional to the size. This guy's skeleton is so big that there should be a deep cultivation before the giant beast dies. I don't know why. Why did you die here?" Bai Yunxi couldn't help but said.

Ye Fan groped his chin and said, "It has a lot of scars from thunder and lightning! Maybe after experiencing thunder catastrophe, he encountered an enemy and was chased into the endless sea of

stars ." Bai Yunxi nodded and said: " It's possible." There are countless crises in the immortal world, even if you become a monk like the dean, you can't be sure of nothing.

"It's a pity." Ye Fan sighed with regret. In the remains of the giant beast, there should have been a lot of energy, but this bone has been floating in the starry sky for many years. The energy contained should have long since disappeared.