chapter 537 The Hidden Room

Bai Yunxi was walking among the mountains, Ao Xiaoshun was lying on Bai Yunxi's shoulder, blinking his eyes.

    Bai Yunxi suddenly stopped and looked towards a mountain.

    Ao Xiaofan stood on tiptoe in confusion and said, "Master Bai, what's wrong?" Bai

    Yunxi fell towards the mountain and stopped on top of a mountain, "The temperature in this place is not right, it seems like it's inside. There's something."

    "I'll take a look." Ao Xiaofeng jumped off Bai Yunxi's shoulder, searched for a long time, and finally found a hidden trap.

    After the mechanism was activated, a hidden entrance was revealed in the mountain peak. "Ah! There really is a secret room, Master Bai, it looks like you are going to send it." Bai

    Yunxi entered through the entrance and saw a long corridor.

    There are various pictures on the walls of the corridor, which are very beautiful. The top of the south road is inlaid with a lot of luminous stones, which is very beautiful.

    At that time, there were countless people in Luofanchen, rich in wealth, and a very extravagant life. The palace where this person lived was full of rare treasures offered by monks from all walks of life. After the incident, in the academy, all the valuable things were taken away, and this place is still intact, which is really rare.

    "Young Master Bai, your senses are really sensitive! This place is so secretive that most people can't find it."

    The luminous stone inlaid on the corridor of the secret room is frosted fluorite, which emits a certain amount of cold air, but not much, most people feel it There is no such slight temperature difference. Bai Yunxi was born with a body of ice marrow, and it was only by accident that he discovered it.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "It's okay."

    Ao Xiaofeng followed Bai Yunxi, "Boss Bai, do you think we are going to find the inheritance?" Bai

    Yunxi smiled bitterly and said, "What are you thinking about? Well, how can it be so easy!"

    Yongdao led to a studio, Bai Yunxi blushed when he looked at the paintings in the studio, the walls and the table were full of erotic pictures, and the things painted on the pictures were wild Extremely.

    Bai Yunxi finally understood why this place was so secretive.

    After all, it is a place to do that kind of thing, so it should be kept secret.

    Ao Xiaofull stood on Bai Yunxi's shoulder, frowned, shook his head, and said with sighs: "I didn't expect that Luo Fanchen is actually an artist, this guy seems to follow a certain genre... This painting The woman should be the concubine of some tribulation monk, this guy is really, he has put the concubine to sleep, and he has to draw it, accidentally, what kind of door is created, how bad!"

    Bai Yunxi wrinkled Frowning, he secretly said: Back then, people from the Heavenly Domain didn't find this studio. If this studio was discovered back then, it would have been a lot of fun.

    "Senior Luo Fanchen is really wild!" Bai Yunxi couldn't help saying.

    Ao Xiaofeng rubbed his claws, "This guy Ye Fan, if he saw the paintings on the wall, he would be very happy. You know, he is a color embryo, and has the same virtue as Luo Fanchen."

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said: "Ye Fan is a righteous gentleman..."

    Ao Xiaochuan said in surprise: "Bai Shao, have you been hypnotized by that guy Ye Fan?" Ao Xiaoshun shook his head, thinking to himself: Ye Fan likes to brag about himself, he is a righteous gentleman, said There are too many, does Bai Yunxi really believe it?