chapter 515 door to door guests.

As soon as Gu Li returned to the tribe, he couldn't wait to take out a huge copper tripod.

    Ye Fan stared at the cauldron and said, "It's a good cauldron!"

    Gu Li nodded, a bit of disappointment flashed in his eyes, "This is what my father left, my father used to be a tribe. Among the top ten warriors, this cauldron was exchanged by my father with dozens of high-quality good bones and exchanged it with a large tribe of Xuan level. Maybe it has now been upgraded to a prefecture-level tribe." The

    larger the tribe in the wild continent, the more preferential treatment it can receive, and there are strict requirements in all aspects to improve the level of the tribe. Like the Huang-level tribe where Gu Li belongs, if you want to become a Xuan-level tribe, you need more than three soul-shaping cultivators.

    And the Xuan-level tribe wants to become a prefecture-level tribe, the first condition is to need a cultivator in the Hundred Tribulations Realm, and more than ten cultivators in the Soul Shaping Realm.

    "Dozens of animal bones! That's not cheap!" Bai Yunxi said.

    A large part of the essence of the wild beast is stored in the bones, and in the bones, the wild marrow can be extracted, and the barren marrow is of great benefit to the monks.

    Gu Li nodded solemnly and said, "Yeah! In the past, people in the clan were very optimistic about my father."

    Gu Li thought a little sadly, if his father was still alive, maybe he would already be a soul-shaping cultivator.

    Ye Fan raised his eyebrows and secretly said: It is indeed a continent belonging to the Central Heaven Territory! A Xuan-level tribe has a hundred calamities of power, a sky in the lower heaven, and there are several combined powers in sporadic.

    "Senior, look at this big cauldron, how is the refining level!" Gu Li asked with bright eyes.

    "It's okay." Ye Fan reluctantly said under Bai Yunxi's warning eyes.

    Ye Fan thought that this big cauldron should be made of Xuanqingjin, because the big cauldron is not very refined, and if it is taken to Xiatianyu, it can sell 70,000 to 800,000 immortals. If the Xuanqingjin in the cauldron is separated and sold , it can probably sell one million immortal crystals. It can be seen how "smart" the artifact refining master who made this big cauldron is.

    Gu Li blinked and said, "Senior's vision is really high! This cauldron was made by a refiner in the Xuan-level tribe. That master was very busy, and my father entrusted a lot of them. I asked him to take action."

    Gu Li seemed to have some opinions on Ye Fan's four words, and his voice sounded dull.

    "Your father, he has a lot of face." Bai Yunxi said with a smile.

    Ye Fan raised his eyebrows, and after a lot of connections, he found such a half-assed person, and the trust is inhuman!

    Bai Yunxi had walked around the tribe before and found that the living standard of the Guli family could be regarded as a poor household in the tribe. However, it is estimated that few monks in the village could take out this cauldron. It should be too wide! However, when Gu Li's father died, Gu Li became a poor household.

    Gu Li nodded and said seriously: "Of course, my father is very powerful."

    Gu Li pulled out a golden-horned sheep and released the blood from the golden-horned sheep.

    Golden blood surged in the medicine cauldron, and Gu Li added a lot of strange medicinal herbs and medicinal powder to it. After a while, a large pot of blood came out with a strong fragrance.