chapter 531 escape roundup

Ye Fan's soul force was running rapidly, and soon a special area in the endless galaxy entered Ye Fan's soul detection range.

    "Alchemist Ye! You can't go there!" Shao Yundong couldn't help screaming.

    Ye Fan ignored Shao Yundong's reminder and plunged into the broken star belt.

    In the Fragmented Star Belt, there are scattered star fragments, and the trajectory of the star fragments is disorganized and extremely dangerous. Ordinary monks will not break into the Fragmented Star Belt.

    Countless colorful star fragments came whistling, and Shao Yundong couldn't help closing his eyes in despair.

    "Hee hee"

    A crisp laughter entered Shao Yundong's ears. Shao Yundong opened his eyes and found that it was Ye Fan's monster. The monster was rolling around on the ground, seemingly mocking him.

    The star fragments flew past the spaceship, and the spaceship passed between the meteorites without any risk.

    Shao Yundong clutched his chest, and suddenly felt that he was in a circle on the road of life and death.

    Ye Fan's face was full of excitement, while Bai Yunxi's expression was calm.

    The spaceship went up and down, left and right, and the speed was astonishingly fast, and Shao Yundong felt like vomiting.

    Shao Yundong couldn't help but wonder if Ye Fan was seeking death, and he had to be dragged into the water to seek death.

    "The people behind you don't seem to be following." Ye Fan said.

    Shao Yundong rolled his eyes, this is the Death Star Belt, who would dare to follow it! The size of the other party's spaceship is much larger than theirs. The larger the spaceship, the greater the danger. If the people behind him did not catch up, he probably felt that he would die if he entered the Death Fragmented Star Belt.

    "Fellow Daoist Ye, is it alright to travel through the Death Star Belt?" Shao Yundong looked at Ye Fan and asked.

    Ye Fan glanced at Shao Yundong and said, "Don't worry, I am measured and there will be no problem. My future is bright. You want to die, but I don't want to die yet."

    Ye Fan can calculate the trajectory of the meteorite in the blink of an eye, and find a way to survive in the crippling death fragmentation belt.

    If it wasn't for Ye Fan's ability, he wouldn't have dared to break in to avoid the pursuers.

    Shao Yundong secretly breathed a sigh of relief, it was fine, Ye Fan acted recklessly, and he had to doubt whether the other party was the real traitor.

    A dark spaceship is parked outside the Death Shard.

    "People actually broke into the Death Fragmented Star Belt." The leader of the pirate group frowned and said with a displeased expression.

    "It's a pity those millions of immortal crystals." Shao Heng said regretfully.

    The leader of the Star Thief Group gave Shao Heng a displeased look and said, "If you had done it earlier, this would not have happened."

    Shao Heng said with a dark face, "You know, I can't do it directly."

    Shao Heng was The one sent by the Shao family to follow Shao Yundong, Shao Heng's cultivation base is much higher than Shao Yundong. The Shao family put such a person by Shao Yundong's side, so naturally they would not take no precautions. Shao Heng swore a poisonous oath at the beginning of following Shao Yundong. , can not harm Shao Heng.