Chapter 399 Dragon Blood Dragon Scale

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi followed Bai Yichen into the ice valley.

    "Ancestor, is mysterious ice cold flame here?"

    Bai Yichen nodded and said, "It should be here."

    "This seems to be the territory of an ice lion and a tiger!" Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yichen nodded and said: "That's right! That sub-fire has been hiding here to absorb the power of the flames overflowing from the main fire."

    Bai Yunxi froze for a moment, and secretly guessed that there was news of a sky fire from the Yunhai ice forest. It may not only be because of the secrets hundreds of thousands of years ago, but it may also be because someone has seen the fire.

    As soon as Bai Yichen arrived, without Bai Yichen driving away, the Tiger King flees with a group of ice lions and winged tigers.

    Ye Fan frowned and said, "These monsters are too unplanted. They all ran away. The first one should be the monsters of the God transformation stage." The God transformation stage monsters are also so useless, with a bit of no spine.

    Bai Yichen glanced behind him, and secretly guessed that it was the Golden Dragon that released the coercion that scared the local monster beast away.

    Bai Yichen waved his hand, and the ice cracked. As soon as Bai Yichen shot, Bai Yunxi immediately felt a mighty power of heaven and earth.

    A giant phantom hand penetrated into the ice and caught a ball of flame.

    Ye Fan secretly said: Although Bai Yichen is only a cultivator who has only evolved a god transformation, his true essence is very vigorous, and the ice domain is much more complete than that of the sengfeng sect, and his strength is a bit terrifying!

    Ao Xiaowan looked at Ye Fan and murmured: "Ye Fan, your in-laws family is a bit powerful! You have to behave well!"

    Ye Fan glanced at Ao Xiaowan and said confidently: "I will immediately I'm going to turn my head, and I will have this ability when that happens."

    Ao Xiaowan looked at Ye Fan and said, "Are you dreaming again?"

    Ye Fan: "..." This fellow Ao Xiaowan is really ignorant! He has already reached the summit of the yuanying a few days ago, and he has reached the summit of yuanying, can the transformation of God be far away?

    Mysterious ice cold flame was carried by Bai Yichen to Bai Yunxi, probably because he felt powerless to return to the sky, mysterious ice cold flame was safe.

    The process of Bai Yunxi's contract with mysterious ice cold flame went very smoothly. After the blue ice phoenix flame in Bai Yunxi's body merged with mysterious ice cold flame smoothly, Bai Yunxi's strength soared and he moved one step closer to the god of transformation.

    "Thank you ancestor." Bai Yunxi said gratefully.

    Bai Yichen smiled and said, "You are welcome, I want to thank you. If it weren't for you, I should still be trapped in the iceberg and can't get out."

    Bai Yunxi hesitated and said: "Old ancestor, that is actually The credit of Lord Golden dragon." If only he and Ye Fan, the array Mage Association would not give such a face.

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: If one day Ye Fan hurts him after losing his memory, then he will definitely be worse than dead, but in any case, he should still be willing to accept the sober Ye Fan. He believes in hurting him and the sober Ye Fan will be more uncomfortable than him.

    Bai Yichen was silent for a while, and said: "Let's go."

    "Ancestor, where do you want to go next!" Bai Yunxi asked.