chapter 562 ancient wood blood pool.

After traveling in the ancient world for several months, Ye Fan and the others saw various blood pools.

    The most blood ponds are red, but also blue, green, pink, black...

    Some blood ponds smell, fragrant, and some blood ponds exude a stench...

    Not all blood ponds are It is good for monks. Some blood pools are very toxic, and some blood pools are very corrosive. When encountering such blood pools, it is difficult to accidentally fall and leave a whole corpse...

    Ye Fan and others Searching all the way, most of the blood pools I encountered were of average attributes, and a few people didn't stay too much.

    A few months later, several people finally found a blood pool area of ​​excellent quality.

    Ye Fan looked at a golden pool of blood in the mountain, full of excitement.

    "Sister-in-law, you are amazing, you actually found this place." Ye Fan said to Xu Ming with admiration.

    Xu Mingyang smiled indifferently, and said, "There should be a lot of good-quality blood pools in this place. It's not a big deal until I found them now."

    "My sister-in-law is too modest, it's easy to find an ordinary blood pool, but I think Finding such good quality is not easy." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ao Xiaofan couldn't wait to jump into a golden blood pool and wandered around in the blood pool.

    "This pool is very comfortable to soak in!" Ao Xiaofan leisurely swung around in the pool with a look of relief on his face.

    The little thunder beast jumped down. The little thunder beast has been eating so well recently. It is so fat and strong that it can hardly see the neck. blood splash.

    Ye Fan picked up a handful of golden blood and clearly felt the power contained in this golden blood.

    "This blood seems a bit like dragon blood!" Ye Fan tilted his head and said.

    Ao Xiaofan lay on his back in the golden blood pool, raised his eyelids, gave Ye Fan a disdainful look, and said, "What kind of taste do you have! This blood is good, but it is still inferior to dragon blood."

    "Then what kind of blood is this!" Ye Fan asked casually, getting used to Ao Xiaofeng's attitude.

    Ao Xiaoman laughed dryly and said, "I don't know."

    Ye Fan snorted disdainfully after hearing this.

    Ye Fan took out the divine seal, and the divine seal fell into the pool. The golden blood in it was bubbling.

    Ye Fan could feel the power contained in the blood pool and quickly penetrated into the divine seal.

    Ao Dami emerged from the divine seal and floated leisurely above the divine seal.

    Ao Xiaofan looked at Ao Dami with a hideous expression on his face.

    Ao Dami paddled the water leisurely, and pointed his butt to Ao Xiaoshen.

    Little Thunder Beast held its belly and floated on the water, disdainful of Ao Xiaoshuang and Ao Da Mi, who was arrogant.

    Ye Fan looked at Ao Dami and Ao Xiaosuan with bright eyes, turned his head to Bai Yunxi and whispered, "These two guys are going to fight."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and shook his head helplessly. Heart said: Ye Fan doesn't know what virtue it is, he just likes to watch the monster pets under his hand fight, and it's not good to take it.