chapter 470 The Desperate Thunder Tribulation

Bai Yunxi glanced at Lan Jianming, Lan Jianming's eyes were vaguely unwilling, and then, unwillingness turned into silence and loneliness.

    Lan Jianming was originally the pride of Langyuan Academy, and he was also unrelenting. Now he is indifferent, but only appearance. Many of the cultivators present are unwilling, but in the face of such a catastrophe, no one is willing. Helpless.

    "Why is the robbery here, why is it like this?" Bai Yunxi asked in a puzzled way.

    "It is rumored that Eternal Yintang violated the taboo of the Heavenly Dao, provoked the rebellion of the Heavenly Dao, and thus broke the inheritance. That's the situation you just saw." Lan Jian said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Lan Jianming glanced at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, sighed, and said in confusion, "So, you two shouldn't practice too seriously. Life is short and you can live for a few years. It's been a few years." Bai

    Yunxi suddenly understood Lan Jianming's intention to take him and Ye Fan to see this thundering robbery.

    "Go back by yourself, I'll go first." After seeing a thunder catastrophe, Lan Jianming seemed to be in a bad mood and left in a depressed mood.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan, and said with some uncertainty: "What shall we do now?"

    Ye Fan looked at Xiao Lei Beast, blinked, showing a bright smile, and said flatteringly: "Xiao Bai! If I face such a thunder tribulation, can you help me resist it?" The

    little thunder beast seemed to be frightened suddenly, and suddenly shrank up, showing a frightened expression on his face, as if he was frightened. Hamster.

    Ye Fan looked at the appearance of the little thunder beast, frowning, and said, "Don't be foolish! You are so foolish, don't you fall into the foul name of your clan." The

    little thunder beast shrank and lay on the ground pretending to be dead. .

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Bai Yunxi looked at the little lei beast and shook his head. Although the little lei beast is special, it is still a cub after all, and the power that can withstand the lightning is limited after all.

    "Ye Fan, don't embarrass him." Bai Yunxi said helplessly.

    Ye Fan hesitated for a moment, and said dullly: "It seems that the focus now should be on body refining. The matter of improving spiritual power can be put aside."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "I." I think so, but we can go to Chaos Qinglian first.”

    Chaos Spirit Root Pill should not only improve Ye Fan’s spiritual roots, but also Ye Fan’s physique. Once Ye Fan becomes Chaos Spirit Root Dao body, his physique It must be able to rise a lot, and it is a little more sure to survive the thunderstorm.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes." After making

    up their minds, Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan decided to investigate the Chaos Qinglian matter first.

    Chaos Qinglian is a good thing, but because this place cannot be promoted to Lianxu, the value of Chaos Qinglian is suddenly weakened.

    Ye Fan still inquired about some news. Chaos Qinglian grew in the Ecstasy Zone. There were many wandering souls in that place. It is said that the Eternal Palace was backlashed by the heavens, and many cultivators died tragically, and many cultivators' grievances persisted. After the ghosts, they gather in the ecstasy zone. Once the monks enter the ecstasy zone, they will be easily lost in mind by the wandering spirits in it, and they may be taken over their bodies.