chapter 576 Snatching the Battleship

Ye Fan smashed the wall with a punch, and the wall remained motionless.

    Ye Fan said depressedly: "This wall is really thick!" Ye Fan secretly said: These idiots from the Celestial Clan, the traitors are doing mischief in the mining area.

    Yun Chen frowned and said, "This is the refining room made of Tianyun fine iron. It can only be opened from the outside, and it will take a few days to break through from the inside."

    Ye Fan said with a dark face, "That's too late. ."

    A bad premonition flashed in Yun Chen's heart, "What's too late?"

    "Someone is robbing business, I'm trapped here, and the business has been done by others!" Ye Fan said in a dull tone.

    Yun Chen: "..." Yun Chen naturally didn't want Ye Fan to take away the battleship, but if something fell into the hands of the Taikoo people, it might as well fall into Ye Fan's hands.

    When Yun Chen heard Ye Fan's words, he suddenly thought of something, and the hole shrank, "You already knew someone was robbing business?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes!"

    "How did you know?"

    Ye Fan Glancing at Yun Chen, he said as a matter of course: "I overheard that one of the fusion refiners was a member of the Taikoo tribe."

    "Impossible!" Lan Yue exclaimed in shock.

    The integrated monks responsible for refining the Star River battleship were carefully selected. If there were spies among them, it would be terrible.

    Ye Fan gave Lan Yue a sideways glance and didn't bother to pay attention to Lan Yue.

    Yun Chen's eyes fluctuated for a while, and he immediately believed Ye Fan's words. They would be trapped here. At first glance, there was an internal problem, and there were only a few high-level cultivators who could design to trap them here.

    Lan Yue had a dark face and said, "Since you know, why didn't you say it earlier."

    As soon as Lan Yue said that, she realized that she was really anxious and stupid to ask Ye Fan such a question. Ye Fan himself had ulterior motives and naturally hoped that the situation would The messier the better.

    Ye Fan was too lazy to pay attention to Lan Yue, and focused on how to break through.

    Looking at Ye Fan's focus on breaking through, Lan Yue slashed towards Ye Fan with a palm.

    Although Ye Fan didn't want to make a mess outside the festival, and started with a few cultivators in the refining room, but he wouldn't be bullied by the other party, and he swallowed his voice.

    Although Ye Fan and Lan Yue are both in the mid-term integration, Ye Fan's strength is much stronger than Lan Yue, and Lan Yue is not the enemy of Ye Fan's unity at all.

    Yun Chen glanced at Lan Yue, and thought that Lan Yue would really cause trouble. If he wanted to take action, he would have already taken action, and it was her turn. Lan Yue was already injured and was slapped by Ye Fan. Injured, he vomited blood.

    Yun Chen cupped his hands and said, "Thank you, Fellow Daoist Ye, for your mercy."

    Ye Fan snorted and didn't speak.

    Ao Xiaofan urged Ye Fan: "Hurry up! Hurry up! Once the outside is blocked by the Mahayana monks, how good is it!"

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and secretly said: Ao Xiaofan will cause trouble, However, it would really take a few days to get out, and there is a real possibility of being blocked by the Mahayana monks, and the Caishi District is not very far from the Xianxia Sect. Even if the teleportation array is destroyed and the Mahayana monk teleports over, it will not take two days.