chapter 478 Ye Fan Hercules.

Ye Fan followed Ao Xiaofeng and walked to a high mountain.

    Ye Fan looked at the green mountain in front of him, and said suspiciously: "This is the magic weapon you said?"

    Ao Xiaofeng nodded, and said: "Yes! This is the magic weapon I said."

    "It looks like an ordinary one. Mountain!" Ye Fan said in confusion.

    Ao Xiaofan nodded, and said, "That's right, a good magic weapon, if you can hide your own light, this magic weapon will hide in the mountains."

    Ye Fan held his arms and nodded, really indifferent. "You are right. Whether it is an excellent monk or an excellent magic weapon, you must know how to be low-key. I am a very low-key person. I am the best at making a fortune in a muffled voice."

    Ao Xiao was busy. He nodded and said: "Yes! Yeah! Boss, you are the lowest-key, you can no longer find anyone lower-key than the boss. You are the king of low-key."

    Ao Xiaosao rolled his eyes in his heart. Secretly said: Ye Fan, this sorrowful guy, actually has a face to talk low-key! Really shameless.

    Ye Fan released his soul power and probed for a while, and he realized that the green mountain in front of him was definitely not waiting.

    "This mountain looks like it's moldy!" The green mountain seal is covered with moss and weeds, which is very deceptive and invisible at first glance.

    Ao Xiaofeng nodded and said: "Yes! Has it been left for tens of thousands of years? Some idiots just make nests on it."

    Ye Fan frowned, and said: "This magic weapon looks a little broken. Ah!"

    "As long as it is cleaned up, the high-end atmosphere will be up to the grade." Ao Xiaofeng promoted vigorously.

    Ye Fan muttered suspiciously, "Really?"

    Ye Fan looked at Ao Xiaofeng, always feeling like Ao Xiaofeng took a kickback.

    "Boss, would you like to go over and weigh the weight of this thing?" Ao Xiaofeng said eagerly.

    "This seal is so big, why should I hold it up!" Ye Fan said in a bit of distress.

    Ao small full without hesitation and said: "Make a hole in the ground, to drill below, top it up ah!"

    Fan Ye, frowning, some are not readily said: "That is not a hamster!"

    "Rhinestone rat family, In the immortal world, he is a famous and famous family, boss, you can't underestimate the mouse family!" Ao Xiaofeng said.

    Ye Fan pondered for a while, and reluctantly said: "Okay."

    Ye Fan used a dodge talisman to get under the ground.

    Bai Yunxi fell to Ao Xiaofeng with a light figure.

    Seeing the sudden appearance of Bai Yunxi, Ao Xiaofu grinned and said flatly: "Young Master Bai, you are here!"

    "Where is Ye Fan? " Bai Yunxi asked.

    "He went to the hole." Ao Xiaofeng said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan who taught Xiao Feng said that it was like a gopher.

    A burst of brilliant light spilled from the gap between the soil and the stone, and the mountain in front of Bai Yunxi shook violently.

    Ao Xiaofeng looked at Lingshan in front of him, and said excitedly: "Get up, get up, Ye Fan's strength is still great, and he really got up."