chapter 457 Spirit Pagoda's origin.

Ye Fan sat opposite Mu Liluo, vaguely feeling that Mu Liluo's face was not right.

    "Master, what's wrong with you?" Ye Fan asked suspiciously.

    "Apprentice, where did your magical artifact come from?" Mu Liuli asked.

    "I got it in the lower realm ."

    Mu Liluo nodded, full of exclamation: "The cultivation world you came to is really a hidden dragon and crouching tiger!"

    Ye Fan looked at Mu Liluo in confusion, and said, "Master, Why do you say that?"

    "YueHeng heaven once appeared an alchemy genius, and the magic weapon he used was also a Pill pagoda. After this person entered the immortal world, he quickly emerged. After entering the immortal world, he has been hunted down many times, but he is getting stronger and stronger in the pursuit. This person has now entered the middle heaven and has become the leader of a force in the Middle heaven. That person is called Li Yongwang. You have an impression. "Mu Liluo asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "No."

    "That's the old immortal fellow!" Pagoda Spirit's chubby yelling sounded in Ye Fan's sea of ​​knowledge.

    "Which one is not dead!" Ye Fan asked.

    "It's the old immortal who forced me to recognize you as Lord!" Pagoda spirit said.

    Ye Fan couldn't help thinking with black lines: Pagoda spirit would take a bite to his original owner. If little pagoda changed another owner one day, how would he evaluate him? Most likely there will be no good things, "Sniffy, lusty, greedy bastard who is afraid of death."

    Mu Liluo looked at Ye Fan, who was out of the sky, and said puzzledly: "What's wrong?"

    Ye Fan blinked. To Mu Liluo, he said, "little pagoda said, that was his original master."

    Mu Liluo nodded, and said in a sense of confusion, "If one day, if you can go to the middle heaven, you can go to him."

    There are rules in the immortal world. Ye Fan has obtained Li Yongwang's Pill Pagoda. Whether Ye Fan is willing or not, he is considered to have succeeded in Li Yongwang's inheritance, and he is also regarded as Li Yongwang's half apprentice.

    Ye Fan looked at Mu Liluo and said seriously: "I'll be fine with my master."

    Mu Liluo smiled and said, "With your talents, you shouldn't be limited to the lower realm." Mu Liluo confronted Ye Fan was very satisfied, but Ye Fan's talent gave Mu Liluo another feeling that he would soon be unable to teach Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan said faintly: "Master, you should also go to middle heaven for a break!"

    Mu Liluo smiled and said, "Let's talk about it."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said in his heart: If it's pill pagoda's The original owner flew to Yue Heng heaven. After that, he could go to Yue Heng heaven to investigate the location of this person's ascension, and perhaps he would be able to know where Teleportation Array passed.

    ...

    After coming out of the Alchemy Academy, Ye Fan went back to the array academy.

    "Master, what are you doing looking at me like this?" Ye Fan asked as he looked at Wen Yizhi who was turning around him.

    "I heard that you upgraded the magic weapon to a mysterious weapon today?" Wen Yizhi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes!"