chapter 503 The Arrival of Fairy Moon Rabbit

Ye Fan opened a gift box. Inside the gift box was a 3,000-year-old spiritual grass.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said, "A good gift!"

    "Master Yun gave it to me. Master will give it to me if he doesn't need it." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi couldn't help saying: "Senior Mu is really a good person."

    Ye Fan said with deep conviction, "Who says no? Master is now developed, and some leaks out of his fingers will benefit me endlessly. Are you not? see Master received a gift, almost pile up, a public body do not just monks cents crystal gifts, like Gee, that would be really rich ah "!

    Baiyun Xi:" ...... "

    fit and refining There is a world of difference between emptiness, and many spiritual grass materials that are of great benefit to the cultivating cultivator have little effect on the fit cultivator.

    The combined monks of the Xiatianyu want to go up again. It has been difficult for thousands of years. The Xiatianyu can help the combined monks to advance to the Mahayana. There are many Mahayana elixir that can help them. Only in Shangtianyu.

    After many cultivators in the Lower Horizons are promoted to join the body, they will leave the Lower Horizons and go to the Middle Horizons to seek opportunities. Many principals of Yuan Langyuan Academy will leave when they find a new successor.

    "Is it all given by Senior Mu?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes."

    Ye Fan counted the spirit grass here, and Ye Jinwen walked in.

    "Second brother." Ye Jinwen greeted Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan winked at Ye Jinwen and said, "You are here, I heard a news..." Ye Jinwen said

    suspiciously, "What news?"

    "I heard that you have been repairing with that little phoenix? You are so embracing the beautiful woman, why don't you notify me of your second brother!" Ye Fan said angrily.

    Ye Jinwen sighed and said, "There is nothing to report. Although it is a double repair, it is a double repair without taking off his clothes."

    Ye Fan brushed his face black, "Can you be a little prosperous! Both repaired and don't take off your clothes!"

    Ye Fan shook his head, Xiao San is so muddled, is he going to die in a hurry?     Ye     Jinwen said dullly

    : "It's not that I don't want to take off my clothes, but that Mu Fei doesn't want to take off! It's useless if I take it off alone!"

Bai Yunxi: "..."

Ye Fan said, holding his arms, "You It's my brother, how could he be so

    uncharming !" Ye Jinwen sighed and said, "I can't help it! Mu Fei's first impression of me was so bad that he promised to accompany me to do double repairs without taking off my clothes. It’s a big step forward, second brother, besides stubborn face, do you have any other tricks to teach me!"

    "Well! I chased your second sister-in-law with only one trick back then, so, I don't know other tricks either!" Ye Fan said a little embarrassed.

    "Your trick doesn't work!" Ye Jinwen said weakly on the table.

    "I heard that chaos after drinking might be useful! You can trick Little Phoenix into drinking some wine before the double repair." Ye Fan said with joy.