chapter 509 Blocked on the way.

In the time and space shuttle.

    "Good thing!" Ye Fan cut the stone apart. There was a red liquid in the middle of the stone, and dots of broken crystalline matter precipitated in the liquid, which was really beautiful.

    "I didn't expect to come out and encounter such a good thing." Ye Fan couldn't help but said.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "No!"

    Ye Fan took out a jade bottle and carefully put the stone core in the middle of the stone into the jade bottle.

    "When I settle down, I will refine this thing into a pill, hoping to increase my strength a little bit. Recently, the cultivation base hasn't been long at all, it's really disappointing!" Ye Fan said somewhat lonely.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "After the cultivation base enters the Void Lian, it naturally rises slowly." The cultivator can live for tens of thousands of years. Generally, it is through a long time to accumulate to advance.

    Ye Fan hugged his arms, sighed, and said, "I originally thought I would be different. You know I'm a genius, a peerless one! Different from ordinary monks."

    Bai Yunxi smiled dryly. , Said: "Yes, yes, I know, how could I not know?"

    Ye Fan raised his eyebrows and smiled brilliantly at Ruo Bai Yunxi.

    The spacecraft was flying in the endless galaxy at extremely fast speed.

    Shi Li was very excited when he took the space shuttle for the first time.

    If the Shi Clan has not fallen, Shi Li should be the prince of the Shi Clan. Unfortunately, the Shi Clan has declined, and Shi Li does not even know his own life experience. He has become a soil bun who has never seen the world. After Shi Li was born, he was in the small mountain village. Mixed, it was the first time I saw the endless galaxy, I was very excited.

    "Senior Ye, where are we going!" Shi Li asked.

    Ye Fan glanced at Shi Li and said, "It's not where we are going, but where I am going. I am going far away. If you are interested in staying on the road, I will leave you behind." It is said. When a stone clan is in danger, it can turn into a stone. I don’t know if it will happen if it is thrown down from a height of 10,000 meters. I really want to try it! However, cloud photos must not be allowed.

    Shi Li looked around with excitement, obviously he didn't expect the bad thoughts in Ye Fan's heart.

    Ye Fan was humming lazily, and Bai Yunxi suddenly said, "Ye Fan, is someone catching up?"

    Ye Fan closed his eyes, his soul power turned around, and said: "It seems to have caught up. There are more than one, we seem to be surrounded, ah! I smell a familiar smell, it's a barbecue."

    Shi Li asked curiously, "Is the previous black skylark catching up?"

    Ye Fan Nodded, and said: "It should be! Before, I wanted to roast it and let her go, and I came after her."

    Shi Li blinked and said, "I didn't expect she would dare to chase it. "

    Shi Li secretly said: When Ye Fan fought with Wu Qing before, did the situation simply fall apart? Unexpectedly, the other party would dare to chase after this.

    Ye Fan glanced at Ishida and Shili, and said, "There are a lot of people here. You two will hide and fight for a while. You may not be able to take care of you anymore. Please ask for more blessings."

    Ishida nodded. ,

    Said : "Okay." Bai Yunxi stood on the space-time shuttle, a bit of cold light flashed in his eyes.