chapter 435 Puppet dancers.

Ye Fan walked out of ice cloud Peak and hurried in the direction of the array academy.

    "Nephew Ye, do you want to go back to the array academy?" A white-browed Cultivator suddenly appeared, blocking Ye Fan's way.

    Ye Fan glanced at the people and said respectfully: "Good elder."

    Because Ye Fan could not recognize Mu Liluo before, and did a lot of stupid things, Wen Yizhi specially called someone out of the academy to practice the virtual reality. The image of the elder recognized Ye Fan's face one by one. The visitor had a pair of white eyebrows with distinctive features. Ye Fan easily recognized that the visitor was an elder of the martial arts school.

    "Nephew Ye, do you have time to sit there for a while?" He Baimei asked with a smile while holding his hands.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, "That's okay!"

    Ye Fan followed to He Baimei's cave. He Baimei's cave was very spacious and looked like a huge palace.

    Soon after Ye Fan entered the cave, he saw a dozen dancers dancing gracefully.

    More than a dozen dancers are wearing various dance clothes, with bright wrists and snow , looking forward to flying, graceful and beautiful in the dance... Although Ye Fan is not very interested in a group of dancers, but he has no resistance to beautiful dances. Ye Fan couldn't help but stare at the wonderful rhythm in the dances of the female sisters.

    He Baimei looked at Ye Fan's expression, and said with some triumph: "Nephew Ye sees how these dancing girls like me, do you like it?"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said solemnly: "No need, although it's just a puppet. But, it’s too realistic. It’s not good to make Yunxi misunderstand that I’m a playboy.” It’s even worse to make Bai Yunxi misunderstand that his sexual orientation is weird.

    He Baimei glanced at Ye Fan with surprise, and said, "Nephew Ye has good eyesight! You can tell at a glance that these dancers of mine are not human, and many of my fellows didn't see it at first sight."

    Ye Fan smiled. He smiled and said: "It's nothing."

    Ye Fan secretly said: Dad had also been a few beautiful maid puppets, and they were all given away by his mother. Hearing Jinwen said, Dad was kicked out of bed by his mother because of these puppets. Lessons learned!

    "Nephew Ye, taste my tea." He Baimei poured a cup for Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan picked up the spirit tea and drank it.

    The spiritual tea of ​​a person who in Lianxu Cultivators contains a strong immortal energy, and Ye Fan loves it as soon as he drinks it.

    In the knowledge of the sea, Ao Xiaowan watched Ye Fan cow drink a cup of good tea, showing a look of lovelessness on his face.

    Ao Xiaowan secretly said: Tea is important, even if you don't taste it, you should pretend it, Ye Fan, an idiot, was embarrassed and thrown in front of the strong cultivator.

    "This tea is delicious!" Ye Fan said.

    He Baimei smiled and said, "This is Yunzhen tea, which is extremely rare. If Nephew Ye likes it, I will give you some."

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "How embarrassing this is."

    "Nephew, you are welcome ."

    " the older generation, get down to business What can I do? " Ye Fan put down the cup asked.