chapter 557 ancient token.

After Gu Li and Gu Tian followed Ye Fan into the restricted area, they practiced in the restricted area.

    The medicinal pill Bai Yunxi gave to the two of them was enough for the two of them to cultivate to the realm of soul shaping.

    After knowing that Ye Fan was not the murderer who killed Jiang Mo, Gu Li and Gu Tian put down the big stone in their hearts and were very happy.

    Although the two were sent to do odd jobs, Ye Fan and the others had nothing for them to do, so the two of them were free to move around. Gu Li and Gu Tian thus had a hobby, watching Ye Qixian practice swordsmanship.

    The name of Ye Qixian's sword demon is widely circulated. Gu Li and Gu Tian have been in the secret realm for several years, and naturally they have heard of it.

    Although the ancients respected power, the powerful swordsmen were also highly respected.

    Ye Qixian's swordsmanship was brilliant, and within a few days, Gu Li and Gu Tian admired the five bodies.

    Ao Xiaofull was beside Bai Yunxi, waving his tail lazily.

    "Gu Li and Gu Tian seem to have become Boss Ye's fans, but Boss Ye has the ability! He captured these two guys at once, Gu Li disliked Ye Fan when he saw Ye Fan. Short, this guy wouldn't dare to say that to Boss Ye."

    Bai Yunxi smiled helplessly, and said, "Big brother is indeed very powerful..."

    Ao Xiaoshuang nodded, "Boss Ye is indeed cooler than Ye Fan. Too many, the whole one is a handsome man!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ao Xiaofeng suddenly thought of something, and said, "The barbarians are looking for you and Ye Fan..."

    Bai Yunxi was a little confused, "Looking again?"

    Ao Xiaoshuang nodded and said, "Yes! The barbarians don't have any plans for doing things. They didn't leave any contact information last time. Now they can only look blindly, and the methods of tracking the barbarians are also average. It's not easy to find this place."

    Bai Yunxi narrowed his eyes, not sure about the intention of the barbarian high-level officials to find Ye Fan, and after thinking about it, he decided to pretend he didn't know.

    ...

    in secret.

    Ye Fan took out a small stone and looked at it carefully.

    Xu Mingyang looked at the pebble in Ye Fan's hand and asked curiously, "Afan, where did this thing come from!"

    "It was snatched from before." In the past few years, Ye Fan had a good income and various storage spaces. After receiving a basket of props, he almost forgot the relics left by the barbarian princess. When the barbarian people came over, Ye Fan suddenly thought of it again.

    "Is this a space storage tool?" Xu Mingyang asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes, this should be a barbarian space storage tool."

    Xu Mingyang glanced at Ye Fan and said, "Barbarian storage tools are really special! There's something inside."

    Ye Fan Shaking his head, he said, "I don't know."

    Jiang Mo placed the restriction on the stone and opened it at will, and the contents inside would be damaged. However, the barbarians did not dabble in the restriction one, so Ye Fan easily avoided it. Forbidden, he took out what was hidden in the stone.