chapter 404 selling elixir.

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi sat in a spiritual food shop and ordered a table of dishes.

    Next to Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi were two cultivators, one old and one young.

    "Grandson, don't be nervous during the assessment, just treat it with your heart."

   "You must be polite when you meet the instructor of the assessment."

    "Twenty years ago, the grandson of the old man Zhao was admitted to Langyuan Academy. Now old man Zhao walked out with his head held high, grandson, you look no worse than old man Zhao's grandson."

    "Grandpa has worked so hard for you! You must stand up for it."

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said secretly: from another world. The college assessment and the earth college entrance examination are really the same.

    This grandpa didn't do very well in mobilization before the exam, and he put pressure on people.

    One thousand immortal crystals, say too much is not too much, say less is also not, many cultivators have to accumulate for a long time before they can accumulate enough immortal crystals.

    For this assessment, many cultivators have taken out their wealth. If they are unsuccessful, they will indeed feel a sense of painstaking efforts.

    Ye Fan nibbled the barbecue and looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "Yunxi, this dish has a good taste and a lot of immortality energy, but it's a bit expensive. You can eat it too!"

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said secretly. : Ye Fan, whenever he has delicious food, he will forget everything!

    ...

    A carriage passed by in front of the restaurant.

    There are several soldiers in gold armor in front of the convoy, and a white robe Cultivator among the several soldier guards. His cultivation is even more profound. It is unfathomable. The one who is dragging the carriage is a six-winged purple dragon. Look. This is very extraordinary.

    Ye Fan frowned and said, "What a grand show! The second generation of Immortal Realm Cultivator!"

   Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said: "It seems to be the little princess Luo Xue, a member of the Tianyun Dynasty. I heard that this woman is a Very talented alchemist."

    Little Princess Luo Xue is so famous that she has a lot of power behind her. When she enters the academy this time, the assessment should be just a cutscene.

    If Ye Fan is admitted to the Achemy Academy, it is very likely that he and this woman will become senior brothers and sisters.

    "This girl is good enough to show off!" Ye Fan muttered.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said, "Don't talk nonsense." This is not the realm of cultivation, so it would be terrible for the guards to hear it.

    Ye Fan smiled and said, "I won't say anything ." After coming out of the restaurant, the two went to a pill market together.

    Bai Yunxi sold many spirit grasses in the space of the multi-treasure Bracelet, in exchange for more than two hundred immortal crystals, and slightly more generous on hand.

    "I just saw a big commercial building, we'll go take a look later." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "Okay."

    ...

    people in Tianhe shops are coming and going, and many Cultivators are shopping for things.