chapter 432 Adjust the array.

Ye Fan looked at Wen Yizhi, and said with some confusion: "Can't it be arranged according to this array diagram?"

    Wen Yizhi shook his head and said: "No, I have dismantled and reorganized this array many times before and after the division. The array layout should be the same as before, but I don’t know why it can’t be activated.”

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, “No wonder I think there’s something wrong with it. I always feel that this array is tangible and godless.”

    Wen Yizhi Raising his eyebrows, he glanced at Ye Fan, a little surprised. Ye Fan had realized that there was a problem with the array a long time ago, instead of thinking that as long as he continued with this progress, he could successfully repair the array. In terms of the sharpness of the array, Ye Fan had already surpassed him.

    Mu Liluo stood a little boringly, listening to Ye Fan and Wen Yizhi’s conversation. Ye Fan and Wen Yizhi talked about array problems. Mu Liluo had a lot of accomplishments in Alchemy art, he was superior but to array he couldn't talk anymore.

    Seeing that the two of them seemed to be in a predicament, Mu Liluo smiled and said, "If it is too difficult, don't do it. Refining a few more pots of medicine will also earn points. Why not, let's discuss the spin pill method, that seems very interesting."

    The method of the spin pill is a method recorded in the holy stone. Ye Fan and Mu Liluo mentioned the process of chatting once, and Mu Liluo was very interested.

    Many things in the Holy path Stone are difficult and deep, and Ye Fan doesn't understand it very well. However, Ye Fan has an amazing memory, and all the inheritances that he has come into contact with in the Holy path Stone can be fully recounted.

    Wen Yizhi looked at Mu Liluo with black lines. Mu Liluo saw that Wen Yizhi's face was a little bad, smiled, and said: "I'm kidding, you talk about array and I will withdraw first."

    Wen Yizhi looked at Mu Liluo left with a sigh of relief.

    Ye Fan looked at the teleportation array, his eyes flashed a bit of firm light, and said: "Nevertheless, I want to try again."

    Ye Fan secretly said: He will build a teleportation channel in the future to cultivate his true self. The relatives of the spiritual world came up, and when they encountered a more complicated teleportation array, they all retreated. How could that be possible?

    Wen Yizhi looked at Ye Fan's expression and couldn't help but admire Ye Fan somewhat.

    Wen Yizhi recognized Ye Fan's talent, but he always felt that this apprentice was a little tired, and Ye Fan suddenly became more serious, which made Wen Yizhi a little uncomfortable.

    Wen Yizhi patted Ye Fan on the shoulder, and said, "you are ambitious. If there is anything you want Master to help, you can mention it."

    "Thank you, Master." Ye Fan said.

    ...

    Ye Fan sat in the cave mansion, holding his face, looking at the stack of blueprints in front of him, and said in a puzzled way: "Where did it go wrong and why is it not working? There should be nothing wrong with the layout of the array. That's right."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's troubled look, and couldn't help feeling a little distressed.

    "Did the environment change?" Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi, and said in a puzzled way: "The environment has changed?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yes! I don't know much about arrays, but as far as I know, ancient cultivators are very particular about conforming to the way of heaven. Naturally, the layout also pays attention to adapting measures to local conditions, using mountains, rivers and lakes, everything that can be used."