chapter 434 The return of Wen Yizhi

Law Enforcement Hall.

    Tao Ye said with some envy: " Daoist Ye is really generous! As soon as he came back, he took Fellow Daoist Bai to take a bath in the mandarin duck bath." The Reborn pool has the effect of reborning and reshaping the Cultivators. It is rumored that after bathing in the Reborn pool, when they are promoted to the realm of Lianxu. The chance will also increase by one or two points. Many Cultivators in the academy are depositing points, hoping to go to the reborn pool for a dip.

    "Friend Daoist Ye can make a lot of money this time." Chen Nuo said.

    Tao Ye nodded and said, "This nephew of Fairy Kong Ling is really terrifying."

    Chen Nuo smiled bitterly and nodded, "Yes!"

    when Fairy Kong Ling asked them to take care of Ye Fan, Chen Nuo only thought that Ye Fan was a relatively talented Cultivator, but he did not expect that Ye Fan would attract a few elders to fight.

    "I still have 30,000 points short, so I can take a trip to the Reborn Pool." Tao Ye said.

    Chen Nuo looked at Tao Ye and said, "That's good! I'm still 50,000 point short. It's all thanks to Ye Daoyou. You know, before reselling Ye Daoyou's medicine, I made a lot of money."

    Tao Ye secretly said: In fact, Chen Nuo made more money than he did in the matter of reselling the pill. However, some time ago, he spent a lot of time, so his net worth is a little worse than him.

    "I don't know, Daoyou Ye is still willing to sell medicinal pills." Tao Ye said.

    Chen Nuo shook his head and said: "There are already regulations above. If the pill that Ye Fan refines is to be sold to the Alchemy Academy first."

    Tao Ye frowned and said: "Ye Fan is a Cultivator in the array academy! When does this rule come out?"

    "It's the latest rule. Ye Fan is now Mu Liluo's apprentice. Mu Liluo is so optimistic about him. Maybe he will be able to refine Poxu Pill or other terrifying pills in the future. The college can't let him sell these pills everywhere!" Chen Nuo said.

    Tao Ye nodded and said, "That's right!"

    Ye Fan's mid-stage cultivation base of transforming the gods may be too early for Ye Fan to refine the Poxu Pill, but it is always good to take precautions. After all, Ye Fan's efficiency in refining pill is much faster than other alchemists.

    ...

    Reborn Pool.

    "I'm going out." Bai Yunxi frowned.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and blinked, "Yunxi, there are not too many bubbles! More bubbles will make more money."

    Bai Yunxi frowned, feeling like a thousand ants biting his heart.

    Ao Xiaowan looked at Bai Yunxi, and said, "Young Master Bai, ignore this idiot. Get out. You don't have a thick skin like Ye Fan. It's not good to soak too much."

    Ao Xiaowan secretly said: Ye Fan really doesn't wink. what! Didn't you see that Bai Yunxi's face changed? Young master Bai can insist that it is good now. Ye Fan knows the advantage and doesn't look at the situation. Is this advantage so easy to account for?

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said, "I'm going out first. You can soak here for a while and make money for what I lost."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay."

    Bai Yunxi leave After 29 days in the Spirit Springs, the number of cultivators has surpassed 90%. This record is pretty good. After all, most of the cultivators who can enter the academy are highly qualified, and many students in the academy have special bloodlines.