chapter 443 Try it out.

The fire was flying above the arena, and soon a few Five Element Fire Pills formed in Ye Fan's Pill Furnace.

    Ye Fan's speed in refining the Five Elements Fire Pill was extremely fast, and when Ye Fan produced a pot of pill, Yuan Tianyang only reached one third.

    Wen Yizhi said triumphantly: "Strongly crushed! My apprentice is fast in alchemy, isn't it?" Although Wen Yizhi didn't understand alchemy, the success and failure of alchemy can be seen clearly.

    Several alchemy instructors next to Wen Yizhi glanced at Wen Yizhi, and secretly said: Wen Yizhi said this is a real layman, Ye Fan is not only fast in alchemy.

    The refining of the Five Elements Pill is almost capable of frying, but Ye Fan's refining is very casual. During the refining process, he has increased the fire several times to speed up the formation of the pill. Ye Fan himself is refreshed. Look at the Alchemy Academy. The lively old man was scared.

    Wen Yizhi looked around for a while, and said with some confusion: "It's strange, Daoyou Mu is not here."

    "This kind of small competition, Daoyou Mu may not look good." Mingxiuxin said.

    Wen Yizhi carried his hands on his back and said with emotions: "It's wrong with Daoyou Mu. He don't know to show up at such an important moment, and the shelf is too big. Being a master is not what you should do."

    Ming Xiuxin: "... …"

    Ye Fan just finished refining the pill, Yuan Tianyang may have missed because of Ye Fan's influence.

    Ye Fan turned his head and showed a bright smile at Yuan Tianyang. Ye Fan's smile was very standard, with eight teeth showing up, but Yuan Tianyang didn't seem to appreciate it very much, his face was pale.

    Yuan Tianyang glanced at Ye Fan unwillingly, and the two began the second round of refining the pill at the same time.

    Wen Yizhi said suspiciously: "Didn't my apprentice win? How come it compares again."

    Ming Xiuxin looked at Wen Yizhi and said, "It's not a round."

    Wen Yizhi looked at the spirit grass next to the stage. Said suspiciously: "Why have so many spirit grasses been prepared?"

    Mingxiuxin said indifferently: "A total of fifteen copies. Yuan Tianyang proposed to test the five-element pill, Ye Fan suggested that the five elixir medicines should be compared. There are fifteen copies in total, and whoever makes more pills in the test is considered to be the winner."

    Wen Yizhi said with a black face, "It's better than fifteen rounds, when will it be better!"

    Mingxiuxin smiled, and said: "The five-element pill is not easy to refining. If there is one who has been losing, it should be able to produce results in a few rounds."

    Wen Yizhi nodded and said: "If that guy is smart enough, he would be better than a round. It's time to take the initiative to surrender."

    Ming Xiuxin: "..." It would be too foolish to admit defeat after one round.

    ...

    Mu Liluo's other courtyard.

    "Friend Mu, master nephew Ye and the foreign cultivator are competing on Alchemy, are you not interested in going to see it?" Lin Tianyi asked.

    Mu Liluo smiled, and said, "There are already too many colleagues going, I won't join in the fun."

    Lin Tianyi looked at Mu Liluo suspiciously and said, "Friend Mu is not worried?"