chapter 423 Examination of that year.

Alchemy academy.

    When Lin Tianyi returned to the Alchemy Academy, he found two deputy deans.

    "President, are you looking for us?" Zhou Quwen asked.

    Lin Tianyi nodded a little, and said, "Yes, find out all the examination papers for the previous students."

    Alchemist in the Alchemy Academy, Mu LiLou didn't bother anyone, but he fell for Ye Fan, the apprentice of the Array Academy. Old Man Wen was unwilling to let it go. Once this happened, the Alchemy Academy was also dull.

    As far as Lin Tianyi knew, Ye Fan first came to the Alchemy Academy for the test, but the first game was out.

    Zhou Quwen and Meng Qingchi looked at each other and quickly found a stack of papers.

    The time is not far away, and things are easy to find.

    Lin Tianyi quickly found Ye Fan's test paper from a pile of test papers. Lin Tianyi glanced at it twice, and he did not answer the column of the Five God Pill.

    There are large blanks on Ye Fan's scroll, and many common-sense questions have not been answered. It looks like a layman who comes to the alchemy to try his luck, or a layman who is very unconcerned.

    When Lin Tianyi saw the end, his face suddenly changed.

    Ye Fan has a lot of basic knowledge of pill medicine, but he didn't answer it. However, in the final additional question, the analysis of the two ancient pill formulas, he wrote a lot and put forward a lot of feasible suggestions.

    "Maybe it's really okay." Lin Tianyi said.

    "Dean, Ye Fan couldn't answer a lot of simple alchemy questions when he was evaluated. Our Chief Alchemy Academy can't accept everyone!" Zhou Quwen said.

    Zhou Quwen's memory is not bad. After Mu Liluo proposed to accept Ye Fan as his apprentice, Zhou Quwen remembered it. He seemed to have met such a person, and Ye Fan's results were announced by him.

    Lin Tianyi took the paper and handed it to Zhou Quwen and Meng Qingchi, and said, "You two take a good look at this paper."

    Zhou Quwen frowned, somewhat unclear about its meaning.

    Mu Liluo walked in and said, "What is Daoist Lin doing?"

    Mu Liluo casually glanced at the test paper in Zhou Quwen 's hand, and said, "Is it Ye Fan's test paper? Show me."

    Mu Li Luo reached out to Zhou Quwen, Zhou Quwen quickly handed over the test paper.

    Mu Liluo looked at the exam paper and smiled, and said, "he really don't know me!"

    Mu Liluo looked at the large blank space on the exam paper, smiled, and understood how much, why did the Alchemy Academy confiscated Ye Fan and Mu Liluo? His face changed slightly at the end.

    Mu Liluo put down the test paper and looked at Lin Tianyi and asked: "Friend Lin, although the basic questions of this test paper are not very good, but the freshmen can comprehend ancient pill to such a degree, Lin Daoyou never thought about it. Not sticking to one pattern, are you admitted? No matter what, you shouldn’t let Wen Yizhi abduct people to the array academy?”

    Lin Tianyi suddenly felt a sense of self-confidence, Lin Tianyi secretly said: This test paper was not approved by him at all. He can't blame him at all! Lin Tianyi wondered that the time for reviewing papers was too tight, and the two deputy deans did not read the paper carefully. However, it is no wonder that the two deputy deans. Under normal circumstances, there will be no common sense problems. No, it is difficult. The problem is very thorough.