chapter 498 Refused to open a small stove.

Ye Fan was stopped by a female cultivator as soon as he reached the boundary of the court.

    Ye Fan hurried back to the cave mansion to practice, but was stopped by someone inexplicably, and suddenly became a little unhappy.

    "Is this student okay?" Ye Fan asked patiently.

    Feng Yuntong wore a court exchange student uniform, and Ye Fan only regarded the other party as an ordinary exchange student in the court.

    Feng Yuntong smiled at Ye Fan and praised: "The explanations Senior Ye gave in class before are really amazing. Everyone said that Senior Ye is a wizard of formation."

    Ye Fan straightened his back, with a smile on his face. He waved his hand and said: "It's easy to say, easy to say." It

    is always pleasant to be praised. Although Ye Fan is often praised, a smile appeared on his face.

    Ao Xiaosuan, who was aware of the sea, looked at Ye Fan's reaction and couldn't help covering his face with his paws.

    Xiaobai squinted at Ye Ji and threw a few Immortal Thunder Crystals in his mouth.

    Xiaobai looked at Ye Fan with a smile on his face, and thought that Ye Fan might be the kind of light bone that Xiaofeng boss said!

    "Senior Ye's formation skills are really amazing and admirable! Everyone says that Senior Ye's formation skills are already out of blue, far surpassing Senior Wen." Feng Yuntong said with a little admiration.

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "Everyone knows that I am a genius, so it goes without saying."

    Ye Fan spent a lot of time in the Time Tower, studying the art of formation, the long time of the Time Tower. Let Ye Fan solve many problems that he didn't understand. The reputation of the Thunder Array is too high, so everyone has linked Ye Fan to the Thunder Array, and the array's accomplishments over other formations are often ignored.

    "I don't know, Yun Tong has a few questions about the formation that he would like to ask, I don't know if Senior is free to give pointers." Feng Yuntong said.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said without thinking: "I'm not free!"

    Feng Yuntong frowned and said, "Is Senior Ye busy?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Of course." Once

    he came back, he would work overtime every day. Even if he was busy with matters in the Formation Court and the Alchemy Court, the Fu Yuan and the Refining Institute also asked him to do foreign aid from time to time. , He has been back to the academy for a while, and he has been spinning around, and he hasn't had time to practice well.

    The matter of the soul-filling pill was resolved, letting Ye Fan breathe a sigh of relief.

    Ye Fan intends to leave it to Wen Yizhi about the exchange student affairs of the court, as for him, he just had a good time off!

    Feng Yuntong sank his face and said, "Senior Ye, as a college tutor, are students unwilling to help with questions if they have questions?"

    Ye Fan held his hand on his back, raised his chin slightly, and said proudly, "Ten million. The tuition fee is only enough for you to learn to lead the thunder formation, but not enough for me to give one-to-one guidance. You must know that I am a big man and I am worth a lot. In the meantime, you can credit several million in the account, okay?" How can a character like him be affordable to ordinary people!

    "Senior Ye, he is such a profit-only person." Feng Yuntong said with a sullen face.

    Ye Fan shook his head, and said meaningfully: "I want to take care of the elderly." I still need to feed myself! Onions! A bunch of money-losing goods, "I also have a poor brother, I want to help him prepare the betrothal gift, you young people! You just don’t know how much firewood, rice, oil, and salt are expensive!"