chapter 390 Golden dragon arrived.

Ye Fan put away the compass and fell to Bai Yunxi's side.

    "How is it?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan frowned and said, "It doesn't seem to be easy to handle!"

    The level of the blockade array is too high. It is difficult to break the array. It is also necessary to prevent the ancestors from being bitten by the strange fire when the array is broken.

    "I don't know what situation the ancestors and Mysterious ice cold flames are in now. If you can know the inner situation, maybe things can be easier." Ye Fan spoke to Bai Yunxi.

    Bai Yunxi sighed, a bit of worry flashed in his heart. This place is icy and snowy, but the ancestor has been frozen here for hundreds of years.

    "Hahaha" a wild smile came over.

    Hearing this laughter, Yin Hao suddenly felt a sense of turmoil and confusion.

    Ye Fan frowned, and said: "It's so fast!"

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: The golden dragon may have come directly by using the technique of space travel. The dragon clan is the leader of all things and has many magical abilities.

    Yin Hao raised his head and looked towards the sky. A golden dragon with a length of several thousand meters hovered in the sky. The golden scales of the golden dragon were shining brightly under the sun. The golden dragon was huge in size and looked very majestic.

    A mighty coercion came out of Golden dragon, and everyone couldn't help feeling like the mountain was overwhelming.

    The golden dragon descended from the sky, transformed into a human form, and fell in front of Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Golden dragon's clothes and couldn't help rolling his eyes.

    The clothes on Golden dragon was exactly the one that he snatched from Ye Fan before. Bai Yunxi secretly said: Ye Fan had a soft spot for that fancy dress before, but Golden dragon also liked it very much. Still wearing for so long, as expected, turnips and vegetables, each has their own love.

    Golden dragon carried his hands on his back, and his eyes sharply swept over Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    "What are you two doing here?" Golden dragon asked.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "I heard that there is a strange fire here, so let's come over and take a look."

    "Different fire, what kind of shit is the strange fire? What are you doing looking for that thing?" Golden dragon said with disdain.

    Yin Hao: "..." Different fire is not a shit, and there are countless people looking for different fire in the middle Continent.

    "You two don't lie to me, you two are so sneaky, just trying to kidnap Yichen without telling me! Bastard things."

    Bai Yunxi "..."

    Golden dragon took out a painting and threw it angrily. Turning to Ye Fan, "Look at what you painted, the ice lion and wing tiger painted like an ice lion beast, causing me to waste time in Jiujue Ice Pond."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Golden dragon can think of this painting. The ice lion beast is already incredible.

    Ye Fan looked at the painting and said in dissatisfaction: "Isn't it a good painting?" Golden dragon admitted wrong, can you blame him?

    Golden dragon pointed to the iceberg and asked Bai Yunxi: "Is Yichen inside, right? I think of the mountain you painted before, which looks a bit like this one."