chapter 495 College problem.

As soon as Ye Fan walked into the classroom, a group of students immediately looked straight at Ye Fan.

    Looking at those eyes full of curiosity, Ye Fan nodded in satisfaction, not to mention the level of the formation. The attitude of the students was still very good, and there was no such thing as Master Wen said. He gave a lecture on it. , The following group of students suddenly transformed into their original form, jumping around in the classroom.

    Ye Fan didn't say any more nonsense. He stepped onto the stage and gave a systematic and profound explanation of the lightning array.

    A group of cultivators have been in contact with the lightning array for some time, and many cultivators have already understood it.

    Ye Fan's systematic explanation of this time, so many monks underneath were all in a hurry.

    Many monks were fascinated by it. Of course, there were also some who were ignorant and inexperienced.

    Ye Fan noticed that there were many cultivators, and quietly took out the photo-taking stones and recorded the content of his lectures, all of which were spent on the fairy crystals. Ye Fan opened one eye and closed one of the little movements of the cultivators below. Just one eye passed.

    Ye Fan kept talking for more than three hours before stopping.

    "Do you have any questions?" Ye Fan asked, holding the podium.

    A clumsy monk raised his hand high after hearing the words.

    The first person who raised his hand was actually a cultivator of the White Tiger tribe, and Ye Fan suddenly flashed a bit of surprise in his heart. Ye Fan raised his hand and motioned to the cultivator who raised his hand to ask a question.

    The Tiger Clan teenager stood up abruptly, his eyes glowing and said, "Senior Ye, you will really give your brother one billion betrothal gifts!"

    Ye Fan: "..." What kind of ghost question is this? He just said, Baihu Clan. As expected, what kind of professional question could this idiot ask.

    As soon as the Tiger Clan teenager's problem came up, Ye Fan felt that the students in a room looked at him fiercely.

    Ye Fan looked at the Tiger Clan youth in front of him and felt a depression in his heart. This idiot cared about this without asking the question of formation. It seemed that many people were concerned about this issue, depending on the expressions of the people.

    "If Jin Wen is good at it, and the other party is willing, it doesn't matter if you pay more." Ye Fan said.

    Several students whispered in excitement.

    Ye Fan looked at all the students with excitement, shook his head, and said in his heart: A group of things that can't be supported by the mud, don't care about the formation, only care about the fairy crystal, but there is no way, after all, it is a billion cents. Crystal!

    "Senior Ye, you are much better than Senior Mu of our clan, Elder Mu is like a pauper when compared to you!" The Tiger Clan youth said with a look of admiration.

    Ye Fan raised his eyebrows while looking at the white tiger clan boy who was talking, and said in his heart: President Mu Bai is still staying at Langyuan Academy in order to propose marriage. Isn't this guy afraid of being beaten when he says this?

    "Any other people have questions?" Ye Fan asked.

    A crystalline cultivator raised his hand, and Ye Fan waved in response.