chapter 575 Reveal Identity.

The sky was clear, and it was a sunny day.

    Ye Fan held his chin and smiled happily, looking in a good mood.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said suspiciously, "Why are you so happy!"

    Suppressing the cultivation base in the Void Refinement Stage is beneficial to concealing one's identity, but it is also easy to be overlooked. Ye Fan belongs to this mining area. The handyman at the bottom is often looked down upon, and is always in a bad mood.

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi and said happily, "Yunxi, did you know? There are spies in this refining field."

    Ao Xiaofan couldn't help laughing when he heard Ye Fan's words, "This is still Needless to say? Are you not a spy?"

    Ye Fan: "..." A

    flash of light flashed in Bai Yunxi's mind, and he asked, "Are there any spies from here? Are there any spies in this refining field? Big move?"

    Ye Fan nodded, "That's right."

    Ye Fan used to use his soul power to spy on the art of refining weapons. After being discovered a few times, he became more and more careful. It's basically undetectable now.

    Ye Fan was originally just trying to steal teachers, but recently he discovered something extraordinary. By chance, Ye Fan found that someone in this mining area was communicating with people outside, discussing to seize the law in the refining field. device.

    The people who communicated with the outside world used a very secret soul communication, the strength was not great, and it could not be found under normal circumstances, but Ye Fan's soul power was extraordinary, and even the slightest fluctuation of the soul could not escape Ye Fan's insight.

    It is not an ordinary cultivator who wants to do it. It has been laid out for a long time. This colorful stone area looks like a piece of iron, but in fact, a lot of eyes and ears have been placed inside.

    Ao Xiaofan heard what Ye Fan said, and sighed meaningfully: "I didn't expect it! I didn't expect that you are not the only one who thinks about how to commit crimes and plots all day long! Ye Fan is not the only one! Why are there so many!"

    Ye Fan glared at Ao Xiaofeng displeased, "Do you know what? Does that mean thinking about committing a crime all day long? That means thinking about making a fortune all day long, we all have dreams and are active Upward youth..."

    Ao Xiaofan: "..."

    Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes, smiled, and said, "If there are other people who want to do it, you can try it and see if you can fish in troubled waters."

    "Those who want to do it. It should be from the Taikoo tribe." Ye Fan said.

    "The Taikoo tribe? No wonder." The Taikoo tribe and the Celestial tribe are old enemies. The two tribes often fight for the territory and the ownership of the secret realm. If the Tianren tribe adds a mobile fortress as a fighting weapon, it will inevitably form a battle against the Taikoo tribe. Threats, if you can grab the thing, then the difference will be the difference, and the Taikoo will make a lot of money.

    "Those guys hate me!" Ye Fan pouted.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan with some puzzlement, and said in confusion, "Have you offended the Taikoo people?"

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "When I used my soul power and puppets to steal teachers, there were several times when I used my soul power and puppets to steal teachers. I'm not too careful, it seems that I was discovered. After being discovered, the superiors have increased the intensity of inspections, making it difficult for the spies in the mining area to do too much action."