chapter 456 Spirit Pagoda's Upgrade

Ye Fan checked the notes on the ruins in the academy's collection of books, and fortunately found information about the eternal palace in it.

    The Eternal Palace is a force in the upper heaven, with branches in the lower heaven. After the destruction of the main hall of the upper heaven eternal hall, the branch of the lower heaven also disappeared inexplicably.

    Among the eternal halls, the most famous is the Tower of Time.

    The Tower of Time is a magical place. The flow of time inside is relatively slow. One year of cultivating inside is worth cultivating for hundreds of years outside. Ye Fan didn’t know what the tower on the map of jade pendant was , he read the collection of books in the library, and vaguely suspected that it was the tower of time that the Eternal Palace is proud of.

    For Ye Fan, who is eager to improve his strength so as to bring his relatives in the cultivation world, time is a very scarce thing. It is naturally best to go to the Time Tower to practice for a period of time.

    The location of the Eternal Palace site is very strange. It does not belong to the Lower Heaven Territory, nor does it belong to the Middle Heaven Territory. It belongs to the endless sea of ​​stars at the junction of the two Heaven Territories.

    The Palace of Eternity is opened every hundred years. The jade pendant key in Ye Fan's hand is not unique. There are hundreds of keys like this in lower heaven, each one has, and each key can enter two people. There should be ten years before the opening of the Eternal Palace next time, and he should still have ten years to prepare.

    ...

    Array Academy.

    Zheng Qian looked at Ye Fan who was biting a bit boringly and said: "Junior Brother Ye, I have been free recently!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes! The pill has been researched out, and it seems to be nothing." Pill formula had already contributed, and the pill for supplementing the spirit root pill was refined by the pill of his own alchemy, and Ye Fan didn't have to take it all.

    "Since Junior Brother Ye is so free, do you want to pick up a array task!" Zheng Qian asked.

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "No, those array missions in the Mission Hall are too low paid. I just made a big business again, not so bad."

    Zheng Qian smiled dryly. Speechless.

    Zheng Qian didn't show it on his face, but he was roaring in his heart. The mission remuneration of the mission hall is already high, okay? Obviously Ye Fan's vision was too high.

    "I've been thinking about getting a better magic weapon recently. The price of a good magic weapon is too expensive. Do you see if I can go to the academy to post a notice and say that the damaged magic weapon is purchased at a high price!" Ye Fan said with joy.

    Zheng Qian: "..." Did Ye Fan want to piss the Dean to death? However, if Ye Fan really did this, he should be able to acquire a lot of magical artifacts.

    "I don't think this idea is very good." Zheng Qian hesitated.

    "What's not so good?" Ye Fan asked.

    Zheng Qian: "..." This question is a bit difficult.

    "I just have a bad instinct." Zheng Qian smiled reluctantly.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes, the magic weapon is better to use. I have to buy some refining materials and upgrade my original magic weapon."

    Zheng Qian looked at Ye Fan, and said with some embarrassment: "Junior Brother, you are going to the Refining Academy!"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes! I'm going to borrow the Refining Pool."