chapter 480 Suspicious Xiaowan.

Ye Fan took a medicine pot and boiled a pot of Jinyuan Body Tempering Medicine Soup, ready to make a medicated bath.

    Among the prescriptions Bai Ze brought out, many materials were very partial, and Ye Fan did not have enough medicinal materials, but there were still two pills that could be used.

    Ye Fan boiled the medicinal soup halfway, and Ao Xiaofeng suddenly came over.

    The sudden appearance of Ao Xiaofeng made Ye Fan, who had agreed to Bai Ze to keep him secret, subconsciously feel a little guilty.

    Ao Xiaosao lay down next to the medicine cauldron and sniffed, a little suspicious flashed in his heart.

    Ye Fan settled down and said, "My President, every day has everything to do. How come you have time to come to me today?"

    "Recently, a moving club popped up. The members of the mahjong club were greedy for freshness, and they all ran to move the mountain. I I have to be free." Ao Xiaofeng raised his head and raised his chest, revealing a "big official" expression.

    Ye Fan said suspiciously: "Moshan Club is so hot!"

    Ao Xiaofeng nodded, and said, "Yes! It's so hot, but it won't last long. Where can you rub mahjong in Moshan is fun!"

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Ao Xiao was pacing around the medicine cauldron, "Your medicinal soup is very weird! The smell is a bit like the Jinyuan body-tempering medicinal soup my father made."

    Ye Fan glanced at Ao Xiaofeng. , Asked: "Do you know the formula of Jinyuan Body Tempering Medicine Soup?"

    Ao Xiaofeng shook his head, and said, "I don't know."

    Ye Fan raised his eyebrows. Bai Ze knew about things, but Ao Xiaofeng didn't. I know, it looks like Daddy Long is a bit partial!

    "Why don't you know? Your father didn't tell you?" Ye Fan deliberately tentatively asked.

    "Every time Dad made this medicinal soup, he drove me out." Ao Xiaofeng said a little depressed.

    Ye Fan asked in a puzzled way: "Why?" Is this decoction so precious? Does Papa Long still keep Xiao Bao a secret?

    "I'm afraid I will eat it." Ao Xiaofeng said without thinking.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said in his heart: So that's it, you can't blame Old Long for being eccentric, this is all done by Ao Xiaofeng himself.

    Ao Xiaofeng looked at the decoction in the medicine cauldron, and said, "How do you know the formula of the old father's cooking medicine? This is unique to the old father's inherited memory."

    Ye Fan casually said nonsense: "You made a mistake. Now, this is a divine body tempering potion, it is a kind of ordinary potion. Maybe the smell is similar to what your father boiled."

    Ao Xiaosuan said suspiciously: "Really?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Of course it's true, why should I lie to you!"

    Ye Fan secretly said: Ao Xiaosuan was stunned by that Bai Ze, and he regarded Bai Ze as the ancestor of the dragon clan. At first glance, he was stupid and foolish. It's very. Ye Fan felt that he was so full, and he was completely relieved of pressure.

    ... After the

    decoction was boiled, Ye Fan took off his clothes and jumped into the medicine cauldron.

    The medicinal power quickly penetrated into Ye Fan's body, Ye Fan couldn't help but sigh, the Dragon Race is really extraordinary! Any prescription can have an outstanding effect. It is no wonder that the dragon clan is the first among all the beasts.