chapter 444 Recognize calendar.

Wen Yizhi looked at Thundee Beast, trembling with excitement, "Apprentice, is this the monster you caught in the Thunder Territory?"

Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes!"

Ming Xiuxin squinted her eyes and said. "The Thunder Realm is really unfathomable. I didn't expect that there was a thunder beast in it. It seems that the value of that place is more than expected!"

Wen Yizhi looked at Ye Fan and muttered: "Good luck!"

The value of the Thunder Beast that did not recognize the master is very different from the Thunder Beast that recognizes the master. You must know that this monster can only recognize the master once, and others will get it, and it will not have much effect.

"How did you meet it, how did you catch it?" Wen Yizhi asked repeatedly. Ye Fan went to the Thunder Territory and brought back a Thunder Beast. Wen Yizhi couldn't tell what it was like.

Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said: "It grabbed my rune, I set a trap, and it will be caught in the net!"

Hearing Ye Fan's reply, Wen Yizhi looked at Ye Fan with a weird face.

Ye Fan looked at Wen Yizhi and said in a puzzled way: "Master, what's wrong? What's wrong?"

Wen Yizhi shook his head and said, "There is nothing wrong, except that Thunder Beast's alertness is very high. Yes, I haven't heard of the Thunder Beast that has been thrown into the net."

Ye Fan said suspiciously, "Is it highly alert? No way!"

"As far as I know, Thunder Beast seldom shows up in front of people, unless the other party don't think there is any threat!" Mingxiuxin said.

Wen Yizhi glanced at Ye Fan and secretly said: Ye Fan's cultivation level is not yet in the late stage of transforming the gods, just looking at the cultivation level, it will indeed give the Thunder Beast an illusion that there is no danger.

Ye Fan: "..." Ye Fan glanced at Thunder Beast Xiaobai, and Thunder Beast pulled his ears together, seeming a little depressed.

Ye Fan snorted softly, secretly said: This stupid monster beast looks down on people, it deserves to end up like this.

Ming Xiuxin frowned, and said, "The talisman you used to lure the Thunder Beast was caused by the little monster beast just now? That should also be the Flying Immortal Talisman."

Ye Fan nodded, "It's the Flying Immortal Talisman, but it's a bit different. I adjusted some of the structure. Therefore, this Fulu emphasizes the condensation of thunder aura. It happens that the place in the thunderbolt domain is filled with thunder aura. Talisman is right for Cultivator who has thunder spiritual root's effect will be better."

Ming Xiuxin looked at Ye Fan, her eyes gradually deepened.

"You said you adjusted the rune structure." Mingxiuxin asked.

Wen Yizhi looked at the excitement of Mingxiuxin, and suddenly had a bad premonition in his heart.

"Calm down, Fellow Daoist Ming, this is my apprentice!" Wen Yizhi said.

Ming Xiuxin: "..."

Ming Xiuxin glanced at Wen Yizhi and secretly said: Wen Yizhi really picked up a treasure. Why didn't she notice Ye Fan sooner? If it was Ye Fan she discovered, it would be right now. No need to look at Wen Yizhi's face here.

Ming Xiuxin looked at Ye Fan and said, "Show me a picture."

Ye Fan blinked, took out a piece of Fulu and handed it to Ming Xiuxin.