chapter 387 Ice Forest Tavern

The door of the tavern was pushed open, and two handsome men dressed in white fox fur, walked into the restaurant with dozens of guards.

    The man in the lead is the Yuan Ying Cultivator, and the only childish man next to him is the Jindan Peak cultivation base. Looking at the posture of the two, you know that they are of extraordinary origin.

    As soon as the door opened, a cold wind poured in.

    Ye Fan glanced at the person entering the door, and quickly withdrew his gaze.

    "You two, can you put together a table?" Yin Hao asked when he walked to Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan.

    Bai Yunxi swept his gaze randomly in the tavern, and said: "You two are at random."

    There were a lot of empty seats in the tavern, but Yin Hao and Yin Xuan brought a lot of guards over, and it suddenly made the tavern. The seat in the middle is a bit clumsy.

    Yin Hao and Yin Xuan sat down beside Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    Yin Xuan looked at Ye Fan's cup, and said curiously: "What kind of wine is the Taoist drunk! It's pretty good."

    Ye Fan blushed and said displeasedly: "What are you asking so much for?"

    Yin Xuan Said dullly: "Just ask!"

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "He is not drinking wine, but tea!"

    Yin Xuan nodded, and said with some enlightenment: "Oh, what do I say? How come I have never seen this kind of wine."

   Yin Xuan looked at Ye Fan, smiled heartily, and said: "You a big man actually went to a pub, and he did drink tea."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Bai Yun Xi faintly explained: "He has three cups, so he can't drink."

    Yin Xuan smiled and said: "So, this fellow Taoist is too useless. A big man can't drink. "

    Ye Fan: "..." This stinky boy actually looked down on him. I really don't know why Yun Xi agreed to the other party's table fight.

    Yin Hao smiled and ordered Yin Xuan a pot of tea like Ye Fan.

    Yin Xuan said displeased: "Big Brother, I'm going to drink!"

    Yin Hao glared at Yin Xuan and said, "No, this place is not safe. If you are drunk, no one will care about you."

    Yin Xuan blushed, no Yue said: "Big Brother, I'm not a kid anymore..."

    Yin Hao said coldly: "It's not too old!"

    Yin Xuan looked at Yin Hao with some sullenness, but did not continue to argue.

    "The two came to Yunhai ice forest to hunt demon?" Yin Hao asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "That's right."

    "What kind of monster do you want to hunt!" Yin Xuan asked.

    "Ice Lion and Winged Tiger." Ye Fan said.

    Yin Xuan chuckles, Ye Fan glanced at Yin Xuan, and said displeased: "What are you laughing at?"

    "As for your cultivation base, you dare to think about the ice lion and wing tiger, aren't you afraid of being swallowed by one bite? "Yin Xuan couldn't help but said.

    Ye Fan pressed the cultivation base to the peak of the Jindan. and Yin Xuan obviously regarded Ye Fan as the Jindan cultivator.

    When Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi went out, when they hid their cultivation bases, they tended to hide them at the same level. This time it was a little different. Bai Yunxi pushed the cultivation bases to the middle stage of the yuanying. Ye Fan was more ruthless and reduced to a Jindan , Ye Fan pretended to be a junior who followed Bai Yunxi out.