chapter 513 Wild Continent

"Boom." The sound of a battle entered Ye Fan's ears.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi looked at each other, "There seems to be someone, go and have a look." Bai Yunxi suggested.

    Ye Fan nodded

    .

    The bison was five or six meters high, and the boy smashed the bison back several steps with one punch.

    "This guy is so powerful!" Bai Yunxi said.

    "This idiot!" Ye Fan shook his head. The physical strength of a teenager should be limited, this move should consume a lot of strength, and it is easy to be powerless.

    The young man used a spear, which should be made of good spiritual wood, but the refining method was very rough, which made the lethality of the spear very limited.

    "The material of that woodgrass is very superior, and it is difficult to find spiritual materials of this quality in Xiatianyu." Ye Fan paused, and then said: "This guy has no spiritual energy fluctuations, but his blood is very strong, this cultivation base should be Equivalent to Nascent Soul, his cultivation direction seems to be different from ours."

    "I may know where this is." Bai Yunxi pondered for a while.

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi and said, "You know?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Young Daoist Mu seems to have mentioned something, he said that there are many special regions in the Middle Continent."

    "Not all regions are filled with Immortal spirit power, some regions have thin spiritual energy, which is not suitable for monks who practice spiritual power to survive, but it is suitable for some special races. The middle continent Kong Shengtian consists of eight continents, and each continent is larger than the lower heaven domain. The sky is still very large, and among the eight continents of Kong Shengtian, one is a barbarian continent."

    "The barbarian continent is mostly barbarians and beasts. The barbarian continent is very closed, and the barbarians don't like to go to other places. Tianyu, people from other Tianyu generally don’t come here.”

    "Is it similar to closing the country?" Ye Fan asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "It should be similar to that one."

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "This guy is really tall!"

    The young man who was fighting with the wild beasts was two meters tall, and his skin looked very tender. , probably underage.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Barbarians are already much taller than ordinary monks."

    "This guy seems to be out of luck." Ye Fan said with a wink.

    The bison suddenly burst into madness, his eyes turned crimson, and he rushed towards the young man.

    "Crazy!" Bai Yunxi muttered.

    The savage beast turned into a madness, and its strength would rise by 20% in an instant. Seeing that the boy was about to be pushed out of a hole, Ye Fan waved the wild ox and flew out, without a sound. The skinny camel was bigger than a horse. Although the special environment in this place greatly weakened Ye Fan's combat power, Ye Fan was much stronger than a teenager with only Nascent Soul's combat power.

    The young man escaped from death, panting heavily, and looked in Ye Fan's direction in shock.

    The young man looked at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi and blinked, and said, "Are you cultivators?"