chapter 388 Yin brother.

A few days later, the sky cleared.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi came out of the house and happened to meet Yin Hao and Yin Xuan.

    Yin Xuan beckoned to Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi very familiarly, and said enthusiastically, "Are you two going out?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yes."

    "If you two really want to If we go to catch the ice lion and wing tiger, we are on the same road." Yin Xuan said happily.

    Ye Fan said curiously: "Do you know the location of the Ice Lion and Winged Tiger?"

    Yin Xuan nodded, and said, "I know! Let's go to the vicinity of that place."

    Bai Yunxi smiled, "In that case, we will accompany you. It’s good to be with you.”

    Bai Yunxi has been inquiring about it these few days, knowing that Yin Xuan and Yin Hao were born in big family Yin family, the family has a retreat ancestor of the god of transformation, that god of transformation seems to have been alive for a long time. Lived to the point where it was almost dead.

    The Yin family can be regarded as the land snake on the side of the Yunhai ice forest, with great power, but because the ancestor of the god of transformation is close to die, it seems that there are many forces eyeing it.

    Yin Hao frowned. Just as he was about to say something, Yin Xuan had already agreed.

    Yin Hao smiled bitterly, and had to promise Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi to follow.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Yin Hao, secretly said: Yin Hao is very sorry for his brother! Let the younger brother fool around.

    Yin Xuan is very talkative, and Bai Yunxi has often confided in news along the way.

    "There are many alchemists in this Yunhai ice forest!" Ye Fan said in confusion.

    "Recently, there have been quite a few." Yin Xuan frowned.

    "How come there are so many alchemists suddenly!" Bai Yunxi asked puzzledly.

    Yin Xuan shrugged and said, "It has something to do with Ye Fan."

    When Ye Fan heard Yin Xuan's words, his heart jumped sharply. It was related to him. He didn't seem to have done anything. Could it be that his identity was exposed and shouldn't be! He is very careful! If his identity is exposed, he should be able to feel someone following him.

    "Well, in the previous heavenly Alchemist competition, Ye Fan won the championship, and Han Mufei ranked second. Both has different fires. So there was a rumor that different fires could increase the success rate of alchemy. As long as he has a different fire, he can easily become a holy alchemy. In previous matches, Bai Yu did not lose to the alchemy, but to the sky fire. Many alchemists believed it to be true. Recently, there has been a burst of strange fire." Yin Xuan smiled.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "I don't know what to say ."

   Yin Xuan smiled, and said, "Do you think that abnormal fire has such an effect?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Of course, abnormal fire. It's just a ball of fire." There is not enough alchemy, no matter how high the quality of the different fire is, it's useless.

    Bai Yunxi's heart beat sharply, and said: "No matter whether the abnormal fire has that effect, there are so many alchemists who come to look for it, so there is a strange fire in this place?"

    "It's just a rumor, it is said. Hundreds of thousands of years ago, there was a kind of mysterious ice cold flame. With the force of extreme cold, several cities were frozen, and all the creatures in the city were frozen to death. At that time, several god transformation joined forces and fought fiercely with this flame. The mysterious ice cold flames can only be sealed."