chapter 525 Encounter on the way

The people of the ancient clan waited for a few more days, and finally the monk who came to meet them.

    Jiang Mo was taken away, and everyone in the ancient clan breathed a sigh of relief.

    For the ancient people, Jiang Mo is a big Buddha, and it is a good thing to have a relationship, but if you don't serve him well, there will be endless troubles.

    Jiang Mo was picked up by a convoy of people. Among the cultivators who came to pick him up, there were hundreds of calamities and they were very eye-catching.

    When the convoy came over, Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan had been hiding in the room without showing up.

    The arrival of the team has aroused great excitement among the clan.

    Not long after the team arrived, Gu Li excitedly came to report that the injured barbarian was a member of the royal family, and it was only when she came out to experience that she was in trouble.

    "That cultivator in the extension of the veins seems to have a high status in the royal family, and a master of the Hundred Tribulations has come to pick it up. It turns out that he has a good background. No wonder I always feel that the savage girl looks at me. Look at the rubbish, I am a totem warrior."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes secretly, thinking to himself: that woman has seen a lot of totem warriors, so she doesn't care whether Gu Li is a totem warrior or a picture warrior. "It's the first time I've seen a cultivator in the Hundred Tribulations Realm. That senior is a bit big, and he doesn't seem to be very close to him..." Gu Li said incessantly.     Bai Yunxi glanced at Gu Li, and secretly said: The people of the ancient clan are still kept in the dark. Gu Li said in broken thoughts before that Jiang Mo's strength is not high, and his tone is very strong. If he knew the truth, he didn't know if he would faint from fright. Jiang Mo's departure made Bai Yunxi heave a sigh of relief.     The people who came to pick up Jiang Mo gave them general supplies at random. The cultivators of the big tribe naturally made a lot of money. This sum of supplies made everyone in the clan rejoiced.     ...     The ancients have had a lot of good things recently, and the cultivators are all in high spirits!     Among the tribes, there is always a strong smell of meat.

    Bai Yunxi placed a secret restriction around the room. As long as someone approached, Bai Yunxi could be alerted in advance.

    Bai Yunxi walked into the room and saw the immortal crystal in the room being sucked out.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan on the bed and said, "How's it going?"

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi and said, "It's good, but I feel a little lack of spiritual energy."

    Ye Fan banned the room, and the outside world didn't notice it. If it weren't for the movement in the room, the high-level barbarians could feel that Ye Fan's spiritual energy in the room merged into a mighty long river, pouring into Ye Fan's body.

    Ao Xiaoshen looked at Bai Yunxi with a bitter face, and said, "It's a big trouble! Ye Fan, this rice bucket, finally cultivated to the peak of the middle stage of virtual refining. I've practiced, Xianjing! Less brushing! This guy's appetite is getting bigger and bigger, and this guy is hopeless."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan. Before, when Ye Fan's body changed, Bai Yun Xi felt that Ye Fan's cultivation had fallen to a god.

    At this time, Bai Yunxi felt that Ye Fan's cultivation had returned to the Void Refinement Realm. However, it was in the initial stage of Void Refinement. Although it was in the initial stage of Void Refinement, Ye Fan seemed to be integrated with this world.