chapter 419 Mysterious Cultivator.

After Ye Fan came out of library Pavilion, he went to the spiritual material District to purchase a batch of elixir, and he spent 5,000 points.

    As soon as Ye Fan returned to the Disused Tool Hall, he saw Jin He waiting there.

    "Friend Dao Jin, are you here again? It will take a while for the magical tools to be available, and you haven't arrived early." Ye Fan spread his hands and said in a desperate manner.

    Brother Ye had just left the customs, and he still wanted to focus more on alchemy.

    Jin He waved his hand and said, "I won't talk about the magic weapon for the time being, Daoyou Ye, I heard that you spent a lot of money in the Library Pavilion and spent 30,000 points on reading this pill book? It's quelled."

    Jin He knew that Ye Fan earned points quickly, but it was a bit extravagant to spend 30,000 points all at once.

    Ye Fan glanced at Jin He suspiciously, and said, "How did you know? You were there?"

    "Where did I need to stay there for know! Things have spread all over! Said that there is a miscellaneous courtyard Student, spent 30,000 points to read a book in the library, Ye Daoyou, you gave us the face of the director of the school. For a long time, the students of our school have been synonymous with poor households in the college." Jin He said.

    Ye Fan smiled when he heard the words, and said boldly: "Isn't it just 30,000 points? It's nothing, you can earn more points."

    Ao Xiaowan was full of displeased roar in Ye Fan's sea of ​​knowledge. "Isn’t it just 30,000 points? There are not many points left in your ID card. You will be a pauper right away. You will be deducted one hundred points every month. Maybe you will lose too many points soon Was kicked out of the academy."

    Ye Fan: "..." This fellow Ao Xiaowan is too worried, and he can earn more if his points are gone! A genius like him, how could he be mixed to the point of being expelled from the academy? In any case, he is now a person with a backstage. Although his master is a bit offensive, he should still have some abilities.

    Jin He smiled and complimented: "Thirty thousand points is nothing to Fellow Daoist Ye. If you change to another Cultivator, you may not be able to accumulate so many points after thousands of years of hard work. There are not many students in the academy will earn points like this."

    "That book, not bad!" Ye Fan secretly said: Although 30,000 points are more expensive, there are several ancient alchemy recipes involved in that book. If you want to buy it, you also need to spend it. A lot of immortal crystals, so 30,000 points are worth the money.

    "That is a book written by Alchemy Master Mu. It is regarded as the sacred book of alchemy. It is naturally not wrong, but most of the alchemy involved in the book are ancient alchemy. The refining of ancient alchemy requires more majestic soul power. Ordinary pills are difficult to refine. Many alchemists have to give up after seeing them."

    Jin He paused, then said: "Mu Liluo alchemist has no apprentice yet. Many cultivators in the alchemy want to obtain Alchemist Mu for the blue eyes, if you can comprehend the refining method of the pill in the pill book, Master Ye, you may have the opportunity to reach the sky in one step."

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said, "Oh, I didn't expect that."

    Jin He said in a puzzled way: "Then you read Mu Liluo's alchemy..."

    "I don't know that it was written by Alchemy Master Mu. Originally, I didn't decide whether to read it or not. As a result, there was a Cultivator next to me Saying. I was look down, I changed the book and read it on impulse." Ye Fan said.