chapter 507 it better to make it early than to make it happen.

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi walked out, Shi Li followed them.

    "Zhou Xing." Shi Li looked at Zhou Xing and knew at a glance that these people had been attracted by Zhou Xing, and his face couldn't help flashing anger.

    Zhou Xing looked at Shi Li, who was full of anger, and hatred flashed across his face. In Zhou Xing’s view, it was Shi Li’s fault that caused him to lose his position as a manager. However, he lost his position as a manager. Nothing, the reward offered by the Black Skylark clan is already worth the income of his hundred years in charge.

    Wu Ya looked at Ye Fan, stuck her waist, and said with a high toe: "Hey, which road are you on?"

    Bai Yunxi raised her head and looked at Wu Ya with interest on Wu Ya's head. There were a few black black feathers, beautiful clothes on their bodies, and a three-space bracelet on each of their wrists. They were actually more generous than Ao Xiaofeng.

    Ye Fan said with a disgusting face: "Important stinky girl."

    "This fellow Taoist also came for the Stone Clan's treasure?" Wu Qing asked, looking at Ye Fan with his hand held down.

    Stone treasure? Ye Fan's blood boiled all of a sudden, he was so lucky! If you turn around, you can also encounter treasures.

    "Yes, I'm here for the treasure, and I pay attention to everything first-come-last-come. Since I'm here first, you can go." Ye Fan said with a straight face with his hands on his back.

    Wu Ya looked at Ye Fan and said, “Where did you come from? Don’t think it’s a great cultivator. We are the Feng clan behind the Black Skylark clan.”

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and worked for a long time. A group of the genus of the Feng clan, a group of sparrows took refuge in the flat-haired beasts of the Feng clan, and they became like this. It is really inexplicable. The so-called meeting of enemies is extremely jealous.

    "Are you behind the shameless miscellaneous hairs of the Feng Clan? That's nothing remarkable." Ye Fan carried his hands on his back, saying indomitable ways.

    Ye Jinwen was beaten by the Feng clan, Ye Fan had been holding a grudge, thinking about waiting for him to fit together, and then went to find a place, meeting Feng clan's subsidiary race here, Ye Fan's tone would naturally not be good.

    Wu Ya was full of anger and said: "Asshole, you dare to speak like this." The

    Feng clan is the head of the birds, and the Wu Yunque clan has always been proud of the affiliated Feng clan. When he heard Ye Fan's words, his cheeks were blushing. .

    Ye Fan hugged his arms and said disdainfully: "You are so proud to be a slave to the Feng clan, do you have a brain problem!"

    Wu Ya looked at Ye Fan angrily, "You are so bold, how dare you? Contempt of the Feng Clan."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes, smiled with a good temper, and said: "It's not a pure-blooded Phoenix Clan, but the guys who have been eliminated from the group borrowed the name of the Feng Clan and are aggressive. As the saying goes, in the mountains. Tigerless is the king of monkeys, do you want to scare me with a few flat-haired beasts? Am I scared when you are a senior?"

    Shi Li looked at Ye Fan in surprise, seeming to be restrained.

    Ao Xiaosuan crunched and laughed. The dragon and the phoenix clan are both top monster clan, and the symbols of the two clan are constant. As a member of the dragon clan, Ao Xiaosuan subconsciously resisted the Feng clan. Hearing Ye Fan's words, he laughed happily. Up.