chapter 536 True and False Inheritance

Ye Fan searched for three months in the academy, but found nothing.

    Ye Fan was roasting meat on the mountain peak, and said in a depressing tone: "That Luofanchen is really a bastard, and he does a lot of harm!"

    Bai Yunxi smiled bitterly, "I heard that he was slapped by the tribulation cultivator. , Falling into the galaxy, whether it is life or death, I don't know."

    Ye Fan shook his head, full of sighs, "So, good is rewarded with good and evil is rewarded with evil, he spent so much money and was finally repaid. "

    Sometimes, it will be Lu Yiming's turn. Seeing how bad Lu Yiming is, it may not be long before Ye Fan seems to have thought of something good, so he laughed.

    Ao Xiaofull looked at Ye Fan with a smirk, and said with worry: "It's just one million fairy crystals, Boss Ye, don't think about it!"

    Ye Fan looked at Ao Xiaofull with a dark face, and said displeased: "Go, go, you can't think about it."

    Ye Fan stayed in the academy for a long time, and he was full of righteous indignation at first, but gradually became numb.

    Ye Fan took the sauce and brushed layers of barbecue sauce on top of the wild animal meat.

    Ye Fan sniffed lightly, and said with a look of intoxication: "It smells so good, my craftsmanship is getting better and better." He is really a good man, he can go to the hall and go to the kitchen, Yunxi is really good Good luck!

    Ao Xiaofan looked at Ye Fan and said, "Your appetite has been getting bigger and bigger recently. If you eat like this, it won't be long before the wild beasts you brought out will be eaten by you."

    "I'm not in the mood . Are you depressed? You know, if I'm in a bad mood, it's easier to eat more." Ye Fan said.     Ao

    Xiaofull sneered and said, "When you're in a good mood, I haven't seen you eat less! A rice bucket is a rice bucket, and you make excuses.

    "

.

    Just as Ye Fan kicked Ao Xiaofan down, he felt a strong wind blow, and Ye Fan himself was overturned.

    Ye Fan rolled down the mountain and bumped into Ao Xiaofeng who rolled down first.

    One person and one beast rolled into a ball.

    When Bai Yunxi flew back, he happened to see this scene.

    Ye Fan climbed up from the ground and looked at the person above the mountain, his eyes glowing with fire, "That bastard, he actually dares to appear."

    Bai Yunxi fell to Ye Fan's side, holding back the excited trembling. Ye Fan.

    "Calm down, that's a Mahayana!"

    Ye Fan's face turned black, hesitantly being poured a basin of cold water, Mahayana, Mahayana, is Mahayana great? Well, the Mahayana monk is really amazing, and he can't afford it for the time being.

    On the mountain peak, the Mahayana senior in dirty robes was eating Ye Fan's barbecue.

    Seeing this scene, Ye Fan's face turned even darker, "Yunxi, look... Xianjing, who lied to me, still eats my barbecue." How can there be such a bad way?

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan angrily walked up the mountain, Lu Yiming looked at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, smiled, and said, "Sit down."