chapter 506 Stone Treasure.

Shili's father, Ishida, was very poisoned. In order to see a doctor for Shili, Shili used all his family's savings for many years to buy medicine.

    Shi Li's luck was not very good. He was a liar when he hired a doctor before. He was not cured, but he deceived Shi Li to get rid of it.

    Ishida ordered Wushen to warn Shili that he could not sell the stones left by his ancestors. Shili had no choice but to hide the stone from Ishida and secretly sold the stones.

    Shi Lihui was so diligent in inviting Ye Fan to the cave, considering that the detoxification pill could not be solved, he could ask Ye Fan to take action and think of a solution.

    Ye Fan followed Shi Li towards the cave mansion of the Shi family father and son. After flying for a while, Ye Fan saw the deserted stone mountains. The place where the two fathers and sons live is a bit remote, and the aura is relatively thin, and ordinary monks would not choose such a place.

    Ye Fan asked curiously: "Do you know that supervisor?"

    Shi Li's face flashed a bit of anger. Shi Li was young and still could not restrain the anger in his heart very well. "He used to be the same as my father. In the mercenary team, my father helped him a lot. However, after my father was injured, he pretended not to know my father and was ungrateful."

    "He seems to hate you?" Ye Fan casually said. road.

    Shi Li snorted softly and said, "Maybe it's because he is afraid that his scandal will be revealed by me."

    "A scandal?" Bai Yunxi asked casually.

    Shi Li nodded and said: "Yes, his level was originally not enough to work in the firm, but the elder at the top of the firm fell in love with his wife. After he knew it, he dedicated his Taoist companion to the elder. "The boy curled his lips, his face faintly disdainful.

    Bai Yunxi's heart is like this. In this way, it makes sense. The immortal world often gives away immortal couples. There are groups of powerful wives and concubines in the upper echelon of the immortal world, and they often give beautiful concubines to each other. That's not the case for monks. In the eyes of ordinary people, it is not a glorious thing to transfer to a Taoist companion.

    "Is there nothing to give away? Actually give away the Taoist couple! This beast!" Ye Fan shook his head disdainfully.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi followed to the cave where Shili and his son lived.

    As soon as he walked into the cave, Ye Fan smelled a strange smell.

    Shi Li smiled awkwardly, and said, "Sorry, senior, after my father was poisoned, he has a strange smell."

    Ye Fan said nonchalantly: "It's okay."

    "Vigor is back." A weak and hoarse voice came out.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Shi Li and said, "You take care of your father first, and don't care about us."

    Shi Li nodded and couldn't help but say: Senior is so good to talk.

    "Father? This is the detoxification pill given by the predecessor, you can eat it and it will be cured." Shi Li said.

    Ishida suddenly widened his eyes, glanced at Shi Li, and said sharply: "Senior, what kind of senior?" Ishida suddenly thought of something and roared loudly:

    "Did you sell the stones at home? You forgot. Has the ancestral training been taken?"

    Bai Yunxi raised his eyebrows, thinking a little badly, this person just looked half-dead, this looks like he is very energetic.