chapter 546 Brotherly Narrative

"Brother, your injury is serious!" Ye Fan looked into Ye Qixian's injury and said with a slightly solemn expression.

    After some investigation, Ye Fan found that the spiritual energy in Ye Qixian's body was very disordered, and there were signs of damage to his internal organs.

    Ye Qixian said indifferently: "It doesn't matter, just cultivate for a while."

    Ye Qixian was born with a sword spirit body, and this spirit body can automatically repair the injury of the swordsman.

    There is also a special aspect of this physique. If it is not broken, it will not stand. The more serious the injury, the faster the cultivator's cultivation and physique will improve after recovery. Ye Qixian also relies on a little to survive until now.

    "Brother, have you taken a lot of healing pills?" Ye Fan asked.

    Ye Qixian nodded and said, "Relying on the body's self-healing function is too slow to recover from an injury. Fortunately, among my trophies, there are a lot of healing pills that can be used to relieve urgent needs. However, I am not interested in pills either. I know very well that many medicinal pills don't seem to be very symptomatic."

    Ye Fan looked at Ye Qixian and said helplessly: "Brother, how can you take medicine indiscriminately." Many medicinal medicinal herbs are conflicting with each other, if you eat them indiscriminately , will leave some troubles.

    Ye Qixian smiled and said, "I only took the medicinal pill that I was sure it wasn't poisonous."

    Ye Fan glanced at Ye Qixian and felt that the elder brother's life was too rough and miserable!

    "Don't talk about this, you are very strong!" Ye Qixian looked at Ye Fan, and felt that Ye Fan's physique was a little weird.

    Ye Fan smiled and said: "I went to the wild and opened the acupoints like a barbarian, so my strength has become stronger."

    Ye Qixian nodded and said: "So that's the case, I said your physique It's a little weird." During the

    previous battle, Ye Fan punched him, and a cultivator was directly smashed into a puddle of mud, even a fit cultivator should not have the strength of Ye Fan.

    "Brother, where is my sister-in-law?" Ye Fan asked.

    The joy on Ye Qixian's face suddenly dissipated, "Ming Yang, his condition is not very good. He is in the restricted area. Since the second brother is here, just help me see him."

    "In that case, it is not too late, let's go. Right." Ye Fan said.

    ...

    In the secret realm of Tianchi, there are many restricted areas, and many restricted areas have to be filled in by many people's lives to find a way to survive, and Ye Qixian has been living in seclusion in such a restricted area.

    "Brother, how did you find such a place?" Ye Fan followed Ye Qixian and walked cautiously.

    Ye Fan's soul is strong, and he can vaguely see the bans all over the place.

    The dense restrictions made Ye Fan a little panicked. If Ye Qixian hadn't said that he often entered and exited on this road, Ye Fan might not have dared to follow up. "Mingyang asked for it. Although the restrictions here are complicated, they will not change. As long as we follow the route planned by Mingyang, we will be fine." Ye Qixian said lightly.

    Ye Fan nodded and said with sighs: "Sister-in-law is so amazing!"

    After Xu Mingyang was attacked, he spent more time in a coma and less time sober. After entering the secret realm, Xu Mingyang temporarily sobered up for a while, and found a way to The way of life in the restricted area was unconscious again.