chapter 569 Mahayana Blockade

Ye Fan was lying on the bed, full of depression: "After entering the fusion, it's really slow to practice!"

    Bai Yunxi gave Ye Fan a sideways look and said, "It's fast enough."

    Bai Yunxi was a little funny, Ye Fan was in Before entering the middle stage of integration, I was shouting every day, and my cultivation was too slow, too slow. Now that I have entered the middle stage of integration, I still shout every day.

    The speed of Ye Fan's cultivation was enough to make the genius monks of the Eight-Star Emperor Sect envious.

    Not to mention, the geniuses of the Eight-Star Emperor Sect, the peak fit cultivators in the secret realm, are also jealous of Ye Fan's cultivation speed. When Ye Fan was in the early days of the fusion, his strength was not inferior to the peak fusion cultivator, and now the peak fusion cultivator who entered the middle stage of the fusion is not Ye Fan's opponent.

    "It's too slow to get promoted. It's no wonder that the headmasters of Xiatianyu tried to run to the middle of the sky after they were promoted and merged." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes, the monks in the lower heaven all want to run to the middle heaven, but after we go out, we have to run to the lower heaven."

    Ye Fan nodded and said: " That's right!" In any case, he still needs to repair the teleportation array in the lower heaven as soon as possible.

    "It's easy for us to come up from Xiatianyu, I don't know if it will go smoothly when we go back." Bai Yunxi said.

    Generally speaking, it is not easy to get up from the Lower Heaven Domain to the Middle Heaven Domain, and it is also not easy to get from the Middle Heaven Domain to the Lower Heaven Domain. There are a lot of undeveloped places, the resources of Xiatianyu are poor, and there are very few space-time spaceships going to Xiatianyu.

    With Ye Fan's current financial resources, if there is really no way, he can spend Xianjing to buy a space-time spaceship. Large space-time spaceships will take decades or hundreds of years to build. If they are in stock, I don't know if they are in stock .

    "Where's the Nether Sword, did you take it back?" Bai Yunxi suddenly asked.

    Ye Fan blinked and said awkwardly, "Not yet."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and couldn't help feeling a little guilty. During this time, Ye Fan's time was spent on cultivation, and the matter of the Nether Sword was long forgotten by Ye Fan.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "It's time to take it back." It wo

    n't be long before they will be teleported out of the ancient world. If the Nether Sword has not been taken back by then, the sword will probably only stay there forever. Here, Ye Fan spent a lot of spiritual materials on the Nether Sword. It would be a pity if he just discarded it.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Alright, I don't know if the sword has been melted."

    Ye Fan threw the Nether Sword into the blood pool and ignored it. Thinking of the Nether Sword, Ye Fan was really excited. The blood pool of hundreds of beasts contains the blood of nearly 10,000 top-notch monsters. The Nether Sword has been soaked in it for more than ten years, and I don't know what it has become.

    Ye Fan took out an array plate, and the teleportation array Ye Fan drew on the Nether Sword corresponds to the teleportation array on the array plate.

    Ye Fan closed his eyes and activated the teleportation array. There was a wave of waves in the teleportation array, and a sword appeared in the center of the teleportation array.