chapter 524 Mysterious Barbarian Girl

Gu Tian walked in with a hint of apology on his face.

    "Senior Ye, Senior White, I'm sorry!" Gu Tian bowed.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Gu Tian and said, "It's all right. It's just a trip, it's not a big deal, I think those two are distinguished guests! How can you live here?" The ancient tribe should be the smallest tribe nearby. Now, if you want to pick a tribe, you shouldn't pick a middle-aged tribe!

    Gu Tian shook his head, and many people from the ancient clan expressed doubts about this question, "I don't know, maybe we are closer here."

    Bai Yunxi comforted: "That savage lady looks good, fifteen. Tian should still insist, and the witch doctor should not worry too much." A cultivator in the Hundred Tribulations Realm should always have some means of saving his life.

    Gu Tian nodded, but his face did not soften much. "I hope so."

    Gu Tian secretly said: According to the female cultivator who was sent to serve the barbarian woman, the barbarian lady has been vomiting blood, and the situation looks very bad. Wolf Tianyi is one of the best young masters of the Sirius Tribe. In front of this barbarian girl, he seems a little humble and looks very strange.

    Gu Tian said with a strange face: "Although that barbarian lady is a little sick, I heard that she still has the strength to lose her temper."

    The barbarians are a race that worships the strong. The female cultivator rarely sees such a talented person, and of course she is moved. Jiang Mo, who is so arrogant, is a little bit ignorant.

    Bai Yunxi raised his eyebrows. After all, he is a great master of the Hundred Tribulations Realm. On weekdays, it is mostly the Soul Shaping Realm cultivator who pleases him. "Maybe the background is relatively large. Since people are here, you should treat them well."

    Gu Tian nodded and said, "Yes."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said, "Look, we are leaving. Is it here?"

    Ye Fan blinked and said somewhat dodgingly, "Don't."

    It's snowing outside. Originally, Ye Fan couldn't feel the cold. However, recently Ye Fan couldn't use his spiritual power, and he always felt like he was about to be frozen into ice cubes. Hee said he was afraid of the cold.

    "It's better to stay and wait and see." Bai Yunxi thought about it for a while, and left just after seeing someone, no matter how he looked at it, he felt a little guilty.

    A female cultivator in the Hundred Tribulations Realm stays in the tribe, and there may be someone who will come over immediately. It seems unusual!

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "Don't worry, it won't be long before some of me can move."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Oh, that's good."

    Ye Fan's body just changed. When it changes, Bai Yunxi can only guide the direction of the spiritual power in Ye Fan's body, but recently, Ye Fan has been able to control part of the spiritual power by himself.

    Ao Xiaofan looked at Ye Fan and said, "The first part of your recovery must be your hand! If your hand recovers, then you can do it yourself!"

    Ye Fan looked at Ao Xiaofan, his eyes A bit of fierce light flashed, and if he ever recovered, the first thing he would do would be to beat up this idiot, Ao Xiaofan. This idiot is really dirty.

    ...

    a dozen days later, the person sent to meet her in Jiang Mo's words has not yet arrived, but a happy event happened to the ancient people. Two king-level savage beasts fought on the mountain, both were injured and both died on the mountain.