chapter 440 Thief.

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi stayed in the Thunder Zone for more than four years.

    In more than four years, Ye Fan's Cultivation base had risen to the peak of the middle stage of the god transformation, but it was still difficult to break through the late stage of the god transformation.

    Ye Fan stayed in the thunder and lightning domain and triggered a thunder-type flying immortal talisman. As soon as talisman triggered, a pure and strong thunder and lightning power poured into Ye Fan's body.

    "The effect is average!" Ye Fan said somewhat lost.

    Ao Xiaowan said helplessly: "The effect is already good, but it may be quite normal for you. Your situation is special. No matter how good the talisman is, it will not fill your bottomless pit!"

    Ye Fan took out. After taking a few thunder flying immortal Talisman, he muttered: "I don't know if it will be better to trigger several Talisman Records at the same time."

    Ao Xiaowan covered his eyes, showing a look of unlovable expression on his face." Ah! You will be condemned for such a waste."

    Ye Fan squinted at Ao Xiaowan, and said in secret: Ao Xiaowan, a free-eating guy, has the face to say such things?

    Just as Ye Fan wanted to trigger the Fulu in his hand, a phantom flashed by, and several Fulu in his hand suddenly disappeared.

    Ye Fan looked at the empty palm of his hand and secretly said: Ao Xiaowan crow's mouth, he must sew it up some time, this guy said that he was condemned by the gods, but now something really happened.

    Not far away, a little beast danced with Fulu, grinning at Ye Fan with a triumphant expression.

    Ye Fan frowned and looked at a small cyan beast in the distance, his eyes flashed with different colors.

    The cyan little beast looks cute and pocket-sized, with a lightning-shaped tail, full of thunder and lightning.

    Ye Fan's soul power enveloped the little beast, but he didn't feel anything.

    "Thunder Beast." Ye Fan said in surprise.

    The small beast's eyes were big and round, and the look in Ye Fan's eyes was full of mockery.

    Ao Xiaowan looked at Ye Fan, and said with some sympathy: "Ye Fan, you told this guy to rob!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes!"

    Ye Fan secretly said: This little beast's nothing Simple! It should be the Thunder Beast, the formatiom conditions of the Thunder Beast are very harsh, and the level of cherishment is no less than that of Sky Fire. If he catches this guy, he will be able to pay back, and there should be more money.

    The high-ranking Cultivators in the immortal world are most afraid of thunder calamity. Generally, the thunder calamity of Cultivators can only be blocked by themselves, but there are still some special methods to share the thunder calamity, for example, some Cultivators among the Cultivators who Possess a special hidden thunder spirit root, which can assist other Cultivators to cross the catastrophe.

    There is also the Thunder Beast, which can absorb the power of the Thunder Tribulation. Because of the power of the Thunder Beast, countless Cultivators flock to it.

    Thunder beasts were born in places where thunder and lightning are dense, they look different, and their bodies are full of thunder and electricity.

    It is very difficult to hunt Thunder Beast with soul power, because Thunder Beast is like a cloud of emptiness under the perception of soul power.