chapter 471 Ye Fan shot.

After bringing Chaos Qinglian back, Ye Fan went to the Time Tower again.

    Ye Fan went to the Time Tower not to cultivate, but to comprehend the alchemy. Ye Fan hadn't had time to comprehend many of the alchemy in the Sacred Path Alchemy Inheritance Stone. The Time Tower just gave Ye Fan plenty of time.

    Ye Fan likes to stay in the Time Tower, and Bai Yunxi accompanies Ye Fan in the Time Tower.

    Knowing that this place is about to face thunder tribulation when cultivating too quickly, Ye Fan found a set of forging tactics for refining spiritual energy for Bai Yunxi.

    The greatest effect of this magic formula is to improve the quality of the spiritual energy in the monk's body, and to make the spiritual element in the monk's body more solid.

    Cultivating this set of tactics, the cultivator's cultivation base will not only not improve, but may also decrease.

    Although the cultivation base of the monk may decrease, the spiritual energy in the body will not decrease.

    Spiritual energy refining technique is extremely time-consuming to practice, and it is slow to take effect. Normal monks would not practice this spell, but it couldn't be better to practice this spell in this tower of time.

    This spell has been refined to great success, and fighting with monks of the same rank can take a lot of advantage.

    There was only one chaotic green lotus. Ye Fan was in the Tower of Time, repeated calculations and simulations, and spent a full month in the Tower of Time before Ye Fan finally decided to start alchemy.

    ...

    Ao Xiaofeng watched Ye Fan take out the pill furnace, and said enthusiastically: "Are you going to make a pill?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes."

    Ao Xiaofeng jumped around Ye Fan excitedly. , Said: "It's finally starting! Boss, do you want to bathe in incense first, and pray for the blessing of the gods and Buddhas!"

    Ye Fan glanced at Ao Xiaosao, and said: "You fool, I don't know that our monks are particular. It's

    better to beg for yourself ! The gods and Buddhas are very busy, where are you free to bless this, bless that!" "You pray for blessing, so you can leave yourself a way out!" Ao Xiaofeng said.

    "Retreat? What retreat?"

    Ao Xiao smiled and said, "As soon as you fail in alchemy, you can say that it is not your alchemy that has a problem, but the gods and Buddhas know that you are a scum, so I didn't bless you!"

    Ye Fan He gave Ao Xiao a full look, turned his head and looked at Bai Yunxi, and said, "Yunxi, pay attention to protect me."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Okay."

    Ye Fan chose the place for alchemy in a remote place. Most of the monks in the group gathered in a group, and there shouldn't be anyone here.

    Ye Fan carefully processed all the materials and put them into the pill furnace.

    In the past, when Ye Fan made alchemy, he often scribbled, but this time he was cautious, dripping every step of the way.

    The medicinal materials differentiated and dissolved in the pill furnace, and the fragrance of the medicine continued to overflow.

    Ye Fan kept changing the fire, smelting the medicinal materials.

    A few hours later, a rainbow of colors appeared in the sky, and bursts of colored pill mist appeared in the pill furnace, which was the vision of the formation of the pill.