cheapest 455 see also digging corner.

Array Academy.

"Dean, you are not too happy!" Zheng Qian looked at Wen Yi Zhi and said.

Wen Yizhi shook his head and said: "No."

Before Wen Yizhi had witnessed several Cultivators' spiritual roots healed in the alchemy, a Cultivator who had recovered as before could not help crying, turning from a Cultivator into a waste. Only those who have experienced the pain know that the healing of spiritual roots is like reincarnation for several people. It is no wonder that several cultivators can hardly restrain themselves.

Wen Yizhi was naturally happy to see a miraculous pill born. However, after being dragged by Lin Tianyi for more than two hours, Ye Fan is a genius of pill medicine. If he shouldn't waste too much time in the array academy, it would not be so pleasant.

Wen Yizhi secretly said: Lin Tianyi himself was blind, and he took a genius of alchemy to the miscellaneous courtyard to waste his life. Now he is blamed for his good vision and brought people to the array academy. How can there be such a reason? If you have a bad vision, you should be willing to bet.

"President, what about Junior Brother Ye, why don't I see a figure?" Zheng Qian couldn't help asking.

Wen Yizhi's face changed, and he said, "Perhaps he was sleeping?"

When Wen Yizhi went to visit Ye Fan before, he met Ye Fan's thunder beast, and the little thunder beast told Wen Yizhi , Ye Fan sleeps and snorts, it's too noisy! Forcing him to wait outside the cave.

Zheng Qian frowned and said, "Junior Brother Ye, it's this time, he can still sleep!" There are many people waiting for Ye Fan to refine the pill.

Wen Yizhi snorted and said, "Why can't he fall asleep! He can fall asleep as soon as he lay down, I don't know if the original shape is a pig."

Zheng Qian: "..."

...

Ye Fan woke up in a sleep , Realized that he was red again, Ye Fan had always been red, and he did not take it seriously once again.

"Friend Daoist Ye , it's been a long time!" Ye Fan walked out of the array academy to relax, and unexpectedly met Lan Miao.

"Lan Dao is friendly." Ye Fan greeted Lan Miao.

Lan Miao looked at Ye Fan and said in admiration: "Friend Daoist Ye, really talented! He has deep attainments in any art, and he can always succeed in whatever he wants to do." Originally thought that Ye Fan wanted to study the pill to repair the spiritual roots, it was wishful thinking, but she did not expect Ye Fan to actually succeed.

Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "It's easy to say, easy to say."

Lan Miao thought for a while, and said, "Has Dao Fellow Ye ever thought that Langyuan Academy is too small. Maybe you can consider changing to a more suitable place for you?"

Ye Fan shook his head and said without thinking: "I haven't thought about it."

Lan Miao smiled and said: "You can think about it. Langyuan Academy can give it to you, and my Supreme Academy can give it to you as well."

"Yeah. That won't work!" Ye Fan refused without thinking.

Lan Miao looked at Ye Fan and said, "Why?"

"My wife is here, how can I go out and fool around?" Ye Fan gave Lan Miao the answer to Mu Liluo.

Lan Miao twitched the corner of her mouth and said in secret: Ye Fan, a guy with such a talent, is actually a wife slave.