chapter 491 Relations.

Danyuan.

    Little Princess Luo Xue asked with some joy: "Master, what are you saying is true? Alchemy Master Mu agreed to let me

    do the job ?" People, this kind of made Little Princess Luo Xue a little depressed.

    Lin Tian nodded a little, and said: "Yes."

    Lin Tianyi knew very well that Mu Liluo didn't need a handyman at all. He agreed that Han Mufei was going to give Ye Fan face, and he agreed to add another person to give them Dan Yard face.

    "The cultivator in the courtyard next to Mu Liluo is a family member, and the relationship is not small. If you go in the past, try to make a good relationship with people as much as possible." Lin Tianyi exhorted.

    Little princess Luo Xue heard the words, a little confused in her eyes.

    Little Princess Luo Xue has also checked the history of Han Mufei, but not many have been found.

    Little Princess Luo Xue only knew that Han Mufei entered the academy after participating in the assessment ten years ago. He was very low-key, had little contact with others, and had some friendship with Jin He from the money turtle clan.

    Some time ago, I didn't know what was going on, so I was arranged by Mu Liluo's side. The money turtle on the side of the courtyard was very tight, and I couldn't find out anything.

    Looking at Lin Tianyi's attitude, little princess Luo Xue suddenly felt that Han Mufei was not easy, as if the backstage was not small.

    Little Princess Luo Xue felt that she still had to look it up.

    "I heard that this person knows some alchemy techniques, and it was our alchemy that came down." Lin Tianyi hesitated for a moment.

    If it were changed a hundred years ago, Lin Tian would definitely dismiss the monks who had been brought down from the Alchemy Academy. However, if something happened to Ye Fan, Lin Tianyi would always have a feeling that their Alchemy Academy might have missed their talents. It made Lin Tianyi feel all sorts of things.

    Little Princess Luo Xue asked curiously: "Master, how is this Han Mufei's alchemy!" Ye Fan won't be the second.

    Lin Tianyi shook his head and said, "I don't know, you may have a lot of opportunities to contact in the future. You can check it out. If you can, transfer the person to the alchemy."

    Little Princess Luo Xue nodded. ,     Said : "Okay."

    ...

Ye Fan personally sent Ye Jinwen to the courtyard, the director of the courtyard, Jin Mang immediately greeted him, and said: "Senior Ye, why are you here?"

    "I will send Jinwen to participate in the assessment. . " "

    this ah! "Ye Jinwen Jinmang looked glances, could not help the heart: so one of the early monks of God, just let Ye personally gets here to participate in the assessment, which is much face ah!

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said: "You don't need to give me face, just do the assessment as you should, and all business

    matters are just fine." Jin Mang smiled and said, "That is, that is!" If Ye Jinwen can't enter the miscellaneous college, then he doesn't have to do it as the dean, just abdicate and let the virtuous.

    "Second brother, I'm going." Ye Jinwen said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay." During the