chapter 564 Beast Mountain

On the whole, the ancient world was relatively peaceful. Ye Qixian and the others continued to practice asceticism every day. After another ten years, the blood pool of the colorful sky python was useless to everyone again.

    Although there is one more type of blood pool, the resistance will be smaller if you change another type of blood pool. However, the more different types of blood pools have more bubbles, the resistance will also increase. This is why, it is bright and colorful The reason why the python's grade is higher than that of the golden ant is useless to everyone.

    After the effect of the Tongtian Python Blood Pond became smaller, several people spent a little time cultivating in the cave, and did not change places immediately.

    On a light and cloudy day, the sound of a shaky fight came over.

    When Ye Fan heard the sound of fighting, he immediately dispersed his mental power, and the scene that reflected in the sea of ​​​​knowledge shocked Ye Fan enough.

    Because the place of battle was not far away, Ye Qixian and others also observed both sides of the battle.

    Two cultivators of the Heaven and Human race at the peak of their integration are fighting against a strange monster.

    Ye Fan and the others did not know the two Celestial Clan cultivators, and they were not brought by Ye Fan.

    Although the desolate ancient orders are cherished, they are more than one piece, and Ye Fan and others are not the only ones who have entered the desolate ancient world.

    That weird monster was born with eight heads, one like a wolf's head, one like a tiger's head, one like a snake's head... The eight heads of the monster are not the same, the monster's body is full of eyes, those dense eyes, look at people get goosebumps.

    "What kind of monster is that!" Ye Fan said.

    "That should be the monster that was born in the disaster that year." Ao Xiaofeng said.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said with a tense face: "I think so, I heard that there are such monsters in the ancient world, but I heard that it is rare! I didn't expect there is one nearby."

    According to rumors After the natural disaster that year, many big monsters were left with only stump fragments. The ants were still greedy for life, not to mention the big monsters. Perhaps the natural disaster was too tragic, so some monsters appeared in the ancient world. These monsters are There are many monsters combined together.

    The monsters formed in this way have multi-racial supernatural powers and are very powerful.

    However, monsters of different races do not blend so well. Many monsters perished on their own due to bloodline conflicts. Those who survived by luck are very powerful and have the strengths of various races. However, this kind of mixture formed Most of the monsters are confused, bloodthirsty, full of resentment, and very aggressive.

    "After staying in this place for so long, I finally came up with an interesting opponent. I will meet that monster." Ye Qixian disappeared in a flash.

    Seeing this, Ye Fan also followed.

    ...

    Seeing Ye Fan and Ye Qixian disappear, Bai Yunxi and Xu Mingyang couldn't help looking at each other. After looking at each other for a while, they both laughed helplessly and followed.

    Bai Yunxi privately felt that Ye Qixian was a little reckless. It is rumored that this kind of strange monster basically has the peak of fit. After this combination, it is often more powerful than the peak of fit. Bai Yunxi thought about it, Ye Fan and Ye Qixian agreed to the outside world. It's better than being bored every day and beating your own people!