chapter 518 into town.

Ye Fan was sitting in the house, counting the harvest during this time, when a knock on the door rang.

    Bai Yunxi opened the door and saw Gu Li and Gu Mo at the door.

    "Why are you two here? Come in." Bai Yunxi asked.

    Gu Mo walked into the house with Gu Li cautiously.

    When Gu Mo came in, he saw a table full of meridian diagrams of the human body. Gu Mo glanced at it and couldn't understand it at all.

    "Senior Ye, are you leaving?" Gu Mo hesitated and asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes."

    This tribe is really small for Ye Fan. During this time, Ye Fan has earned a lot of waste money and collected a lot of useful information, so he plans to leave. Here, go to the surrounding towns for a while.

    Gu Mo hesitated for a moment and said, "If the two of you want to leave, can you take Ali out? It's enough to feed him. Although this kid is very naive, it's okay to do chores."

    Gu Mo said this When he spoke, he was obviously a little nervous.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Gu Mo as if he saw Hua Guo's parents looking for jobs for their children and entrusting them with relationships.

    Ye Fan looked at Gu Mo, and showed a big smile, and said, "Aren't you worried that I'm going to hurt him?"

    "Senior is joking." Gu Mo said with a dry smile. With Ye Fan's ability, Gu Li really didn't have any good intentions for Ye Fan. Ye Fan's methods are unpredictable, and Gu Li is by Ye Fan's side, and he can learn some feathers, which is enough to benefit him a lot.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Gu Li and said, "If the old man is at ease, let him follow us."

    Gu Li heard the words, and a bit of joy flashed on his face. "Thank you so much."

    Ye Fan leaned into Bai Yunxi's ear and said, "This kid is very weak! He will hold him back." Moreover, this idiot also disliked him for not being tall, so what's the point of being tall? Use it!

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said, "It's okay, you are so powerful, are you afraid that someone will hold you back?"

    He and Ye Fan are both foreigners. If dealing with the barbarians, it is best to have a barbarian as the middleman. Gu Li is a good choice. This guy is still very honest, but his strength is lower.

    Coulee blushed and said: "I am also very powerful, the patriarch said that I would become a totem warrior."

    Ancient desert would be willing to let Coulee follow Ye leave, it is precisely because of this, the village elders tell ancient Mo, Gu Mo's bloodline is very high, it is a waste to stay in this small tribe.

    "Totem warrior, it's not a big deal because there are a few more ghost talismans on his body." Ye Fan said disdainfully.

    Gu Li blushed and looked at Ye Fan with depression.

    After the rumor that Gu Li was a totem warrior spread, many people in the clan envied him, and when Ye Fan burst out such a sentence, Gu Li suddenly seemed to have been splashed with cold water, and he couldn't help blushing.

    Gu Mo: "..."

    Bai Yunxi stretched out his hand and pinched Ye Fan, and secretly said: Ye Fan will talk nonsense, the barbarians are a race of faith, and the status of totem warriors in the barbarians is very high, Ye Fan slandered the totem warriors Killed by barbarian monks.