chapter 412 Source of artifacts.

Coming out of the Disused Tool Hall, Tao Ye was a little confused and said, "Ye Dao's friendship has been deducted for more than ten months. It looks good spirit."

    Chen Nuo raised his eyebrows and said: "He still has points to go to spiritual spring Pond to soak in spiritual spring. It shouldn't be very nervous to get points."

    Tao Ye nodded and said: "Many of the students at the alchemy school are still mortal-level alchemists, all of them are arrogant to death. Ye Daoyou can refine the human-level pill, but he was assigned to the Disused Tool Hall. The first few cultivators who were assigned to the Disused Tool Hall seemed to have a bad ending!"

    Chen Nuo smiled and said: "I Seeing that Fellow Daoist Ye is very satisfied with the life of the Disused Tool Hall, he looks very different from the previous ones."

    Tao Ye nodded and said: "Indeed." Ye Fan's eyes lit up, as if he had picked up a treasure.

    "Bai Yunxi is the apprentice of the immortal King Tianjing. If Ye Fan doesn't like working in the Disused Tool Hall, Bai Yunxi should find a way for him." Chen Nuo said.

    Tao Ye squinted his eyes and said, "Could it be that the two of them broke up? Bai Yunxi is now an elite disciple with a bright future, but Ye Fan is just..."

    Chen Nuo shook his head and said, "It shouldn't be. "

    Chen Nuo secretly said: Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan seem to be very low-key. Many cultivators among the new students have emerged, but Bai Yunxi has been cultivating on the mountain, and Ye Fan is even more low-key. As a strong alchemist, The mastee actually hid in the Disused tool hall and was deducted one hundred points every month.

    Jin He breathed a sigh of relief when Chen Nuo and Tao Ye left.

    Jin He looked at Ye Fan and said, "Friend Daoist Ye, you are an Alchemist?"

    "Of course, otherwise, why should I go to the Alchemy Academy?" Ye Fan took it for granted.

    Jin He: "..." Isn't it just for luck? 

    "Daoyou Ye, since you are an alchemist, why don't you know Mu Liluo!"

    Ye Fan looked at Jin He in a puzzled manner, and said, "Why do I want to know! No matter how powerful his alchemy is, he will not be like me? It doesn't matter if he know how to make alchemy."

    Jin He: "..." There seems to be some truth in saying that.

    Ye Fan and Jinhe signed a contract. Ye Fan gave the three magical artifacts to Jinhe to sell. Jinhe took the magical artifact and left happily.

    Ye Fan's life gradually got on the right track. While refining pills for the law enforcement team, Ye Fan repaired the magical tools and handed them to Jinhe for sale. Relying on these two paths, Ye Fan's points quickly jumped up.

    ...

    Miscellaneous courtyard.

    "Ancestor." Jin He walked into Jin Mang's cave and called out to Jin Mang.

    Jin Mang opened his eyes, glanced at Jin He, smiled, and said, "Hey, you are here! Your recent business is doing well!"

    Jin He smiled and said, "My ancestor has praised. "By reselling Ye Fan's magical tools, Jinhe earned a lot of immortal crystals. Because Ye Fan's source tools were not correct, Jinhe sold them very carefully, and the magical tools were all sold outside the academy. Ye Fan’s commission is relatively generous, and Jin He has recently had a lot of money, but something has gone wrong recently.

    In the beginning, Ye Fan only gave him one or two artifacts for him to sell, but now sometimes, there are five or six at once, and sometimes there are just a dozen at once.