chapter 505 On the road.

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi took the spacecraft and left Langyuan Academy.

    The distance between Jifengtian and Yuehengtian is still very far, in order to prevent extra-junctions, the two of them hid their identities, holding the mentality of traveling in the mountains and water, and walked in the direction of Yuehengtian.

    There are various races in the fairy world, and each race has its own specialties.

    For example, the pangolins are good at mining and selling all kinds of ores, the sun god vines are particularly good at planting spirit grasses, and the spirit snakes produce all kinds of snake medicine...

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi stop and go all the way, every time they go, it is inevitable To visit the local big business houses.

    There are more than two billion immortal crystals around Ye Fan, and he is really rich. Onion, Xiaobai, Ao Xiaobao, and Ao rice have any fancy things along the way, Ye Fan bought them all.

    Ye Fan was spending money like dirt along the way, and Ao Xiaofeng couldn't help but look at Ye Fan with admiration.

    "Boss, it's true that the scholars should be admiring for three days! I think that when you first came back that year, you could only look at 30,000 immortal crystals. Now the 30 million things are unambiguous, really amazing!" Ao Xiaofeng just got the soul crystal that Ye Fan bought, and smiled very flatteringly.

    "There is a saying, thirty years in Hedong, thirty years in Hexi, don't bully the young and poor!" After so many years, he finally posted it. It's great to have Xianjing! What do you want to buy?

    "Boss, there is a shop ahead!" Ao Xiao said indignantly.

    Ye Fan nodded and said proudly: "

    Okay, let's go and see." Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi just walked to the door of the shop when they saw a young man being blasted out by the shop steward.

    Juvenile monks in the Nascent Soul Stage, this cultivation base is very common in the immortal world, and belongs to the low-level monks.

    "You stone is worthless. The purchase price of ten fairy crystals for you is already pretty good." The shop steward said coldly to the boy who was driven out.

    The boy flushed and said, "This is a family heirloom. Grandpa Grandpa said it is worth at least 10,000."

    The shop steward sneered and said, "Your grandfather said that ten thousand is ten thousand! Your grandfather just beats a swollen face to fill a fat man. He is obviously a pauper but he says he has a family heirloom. It's just such a broken stone, which is my kindness. The purchase price of ten immortal crystals is exchanged for someone else. If you give it away for nothing, you have to consider whether to accept it." The

    boy sullenly said: "Grandpa grandpa can't lie, and his father is because of you...

    " What, do you want to have a relationship? Our shop has always been done on business.” The shop steward seemed to be very impatient and interrupted the boy's words.

    "Good stuff!" Ao Xiao's voice was saturated with rice, and at the same time it rang in Ye Fan's ear.

    Ye Fan's spirit was refreshed, and Ao Xiao was full of rice who thought good things, naturally they should be good things. Looking at this situation, it seems that you can pick up the omissions, it's good to pick up the omissions! He likes to pick up the leak the most.

    "Do you want to sell this stone?" Ye Fan walked towards the boy and asked.

    The boy glanced at Ye Fan, nodded, and said, "Sell! But..."