chapter 417 Points? Things outside of the body!

Soon after Jin He left, Ye Fan contacted Wen Yizhi, and Wen Yizhi arrived soon.

    "It's rare! Apprentice, are you looking for me? What's the matter?" Wen Yizhi secretly said: When he asked Ye Fan to apprentice, Ye Fan was reluctant, although he gave Ye Fan a messenger to explain to Ye Fan Contact him when something goes wrong, but Ye Fan generally doesn't contact him.

    "It's not a big deal, it's just a matter of points." Ye Fan said embarrassedly.

    Wen Yizhi said with a black face, "I knew it was about points, what do you want to do!"

    "Master, there is a reward from the Alchemy Academy, about the Luoying Qingxin Pill." Ye Fan's eyes lit up.

    Wen Yizhi frowned, and said sourly: "The alchemy academy is rich, and they offer rewards for this and that all day long, for fear that others will not know that his alchemy academy is rich."

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "The alchemy academy was originally a money."

    Wen Yizhi heard that, his already black face became darker.

    "Okay, okay, what are you trying to say!" Wen Yizhi said impatiently.

    "The Cultivators of the Alchemy Academy convene everyone to study the Luoying Qingxin Pill. Who can study the method of refining this pill and give one hundred thousand points." Ye Fan said with excitement.

    Wen Yizhi frowned and said, "Is there anything else?"

    Wen Yizhi vaguely felt that the reward offered by the Alchemy Academy was weird. He secretly guessed that the Alchemy Academy had thought of the person who refines the pill, and wanted to pass the points. Offering a reward to catch people out, Wen Yizhi thought the more it was possible.

    "Do you want those 100,000 points?" Wen Yizhi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes! But, I am a low-key person, and I am a member of a miscellaneous courtyard. I go out to receive rewards. It is easy to be targeted by others. It is better to give it to my Master!"

    Wen Yizhi gritted his teeth and said: "What kind of person am I when you are your master! I am dedicated to you!" What kind of world is it now! The apprentice actually sent the master here?

    Ye Fan looked at Wen Yizhi, smiled, and pleased: "The dean of the Alchemy Academy has studied the elixir prescriptions for more than two years, and he can't refining the finished product. Master, you know how to refining the elixir. One thing is the times face thing! you do this for me now, one hundred thousand points, you would like to apprentice busy for a long time, with such a sum of points, I do not like to worry about matrix method of research, ah! "

    Wen Yi Zhi glanced at Ye Fan and said, "Let's take it as an example! Let's talk about it, what is the problem with the pill!"

    When it comes to the problem of pill technique, Ye Fan suddenly became confident and full of confidence, "There is no problem with pill prescription. It may be that the main medicine was refining, they didn't take care of it beforehand."

    Wen Yizhi looked at Ye Fan and asked curiously, "How to deal with the main medicine ?"

   "The main medicine Luoying grass is too yin qi. Just soak it in spirit ginseng liquid." Ye Fan said.

    Wen Yizhiman said in a puzzled way: "Wandering into the devil is to replenish the yin. Luoying grass is female, while the ginseng is male. If the two are combined, won't the medicinal properties disappear? Is this okay?"

    "Of course, Master. You forgot, I have already refined the finished product, and blindly nourishing yin is not enough. Cathodic yang is to replenish yin and nourish yang. Don’t worry, you can tell the dean of the alchemy that he will definitely be able to Understand, if you don't understand, then he is a silly bag, the Dean of the Alchemy Academy can change people as soon as possible." Ye Fan said.