chapter 568 mid-combination

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi were talking, and Xu Mingyang flew over quickly.

    Seeing Xu Mingyang's expression, Bai Yunxi immediately guessed a few points.

    "Big brother is injured?" Before Xu Mingyang could speak, Bai Yunxi got up and asked.

    Xu Mingyang nodded and said anxiously, "Yes, Ye Fan, go take a look."

    Ye Fan saw that Xu Mingyang was in a hurry, and didn't say any more polite words, and went directly to see Ye Qixian.

    Ye Qixian's ribs were blurred with blood, and there were several clear scratches on his back... At this time, the man was lying on the chair, looking half-dead.

    Hearing the movement, Ye Qixian opened his eyes and saw that Xu Mingyang had called everyone over. Ye Qixian frowned slightly and said indifferently, "I'm only slightly injured, so I don't need to make a fuss."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Qixian, secretly said: Ye Qixian is really handsome, he was so seriously injured, he didn't take it seriously, really the emperor was not in a hurry, and the eunuch died in a hurry.

    Ye Fan didn't say much, and quickly extracted the toxins from Ye Qixian's body, and dealt with the wound.

    Bai Yunxi said in a puzzled way, "How could it be hurt like this?"

    Xu Mingyang sighed and said, "There were two strange monsters who set a trap for Qixian, and Qixian stepped into it accidentally. "If you were a normal cultivator and knew that you had fallen into a trap, you should have left, but Ye Qixian insisted on staying to find a place, fighting and fighting, and in the end it was like this.

    Bai Yunxi was a little surprised and said, "Is that weird monster so smart?"

    Bai Yunxi heard rumors that although the weird monster was powerful, it was confused and only acted on instinct, and it was the same after contact.

    Xu Mingyang frowned and said solemnly: "You must not underestimate that monster, maybe some monsters are insane, but some monsters are clear, I suspect that maybe some monsters have used it. The blood essence of a hundred beasts has recovered a little bit of consciousness."

    Ye Fan thought for a while and said, "There is a possibility that the monster we encountered first, among all the weird monsters, is relatively weak, and I felt dozens of quirks in that monster. Different powers, some powers are opposed, but although there are several opposing forces in the monster beast, they have reached a strange balance. When fighting, these opposing forces hinder the display of the monster's strength. "

    "Some monsters on the Hundred Beast Mountains gave me a different feeling. Some of the powers in some monsters are integrated into one. If dozens of forces are completely integrated, I don't know what kind of species they will become."

    Ye Fan said at the end, a little gleam flashed in his eyes.

    Xu Mingyang glanced at Ye Qixian, who was on the soft collapse, and said a little heavy: "The water in the mountain of beasts, I'm afraid it is deeper than we think." Bai Yunxi secretly said

    : The ancient world has been opened for more than 40 years. How long will it take them to be teleported out, and the Zhengyang Sword Sect doesn't know what to do, so they should still go out in a better state.

    "If you can't get the blood essence of the beasts, forget it." Bai Yunxi said.

    Xu Mingyang nodded, "I think so too. In this situation, saving lives is the most important thing."