chapter 563 Looking for a new blood pool

After more than three years, several people had to set off again to find a new blood pool.

    It is not easy to find a blood pool of good quality. The ancient world is extremely wide. Several people have been searching for more than a year, but still have not found a suitable blood pool. "It's still good to have a map! Without a map, I can only search blindly." Ye Fan said with regret.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said, "Be patient, you will always be able to find it."

    Xu Mingyang's divination skills are not omnipotent, and if the distance is too far, it will not work out. Xu Mingyang thinks too much.

    Ye Fan gritted his teeth and seemed a little unwilling to say: "Those people of the barbarian race must have maps."

    Bai Yunxi smiled helplessly and said, "Yes, yes, they must have maps. ." The

    barbarian ancestors have come in many times, and they certainly have a good understanding of the desolate ancients, but even if the barbarians have maps, they will not be given them.

    There are a lot of blood pools in the ancient world, but there are not many blood pools with top quality. If you divide it into multiple people, you will be less likely to advance to Mahayana. Who wants to hand over such an opportunity to others.

    After trekking again for a month, Ye Fan and the others found a colorful blood pool. The blood pool was made of a mixture of various colors and looked like a rainbow.

    There are also clumps of spirit flowers and spirit grass growing next to the blood pool, which are nourished by strong qi and blood, and the flowers and plants are growing well.

    The blood essence in the blood pool is surging, and it is not inferior to the golden ant blood pool that everyone encountered before.

    A barbarian cultivator arrived before Ye Fan and the others arrived.

    The monk did not soak in the blood pool, but sat beside the blood pool, meditating with his legs crossed.

    I saw that the monk's face was crimson, his face was sweating like pulp, and the blue veins on his body were bulging, and he looked very bad.

    The condition of the integrated cultivator may be too bad, so Ye Fan and others didn't notice it when they got close, or if they did, they couldn't respond in time.

    Ye Fan said suspiciously: "Is that guy going to go crazy! There's so much sweat on his body!"

    Ao Xiaofan blinked and said, "It doesn't look like he's going crazy, it looks like he's been poisoned. ."

    "Did you have an aphrodisiac!" Ye Qixian said coldly.

    Ye Fan heard the words and looked at the man's lower body, "Brother's eyes are like torches, you can see the key to the problem at once." Bai Yunxi

    : "..."

    Bai Yunxi turned to look at Ye Qixian, and secretly said: Ye Qixian is true It's so cold! The words of being in the aphrodisiac can also be said so coldly that people can't feel the mind of teasing.

    Ye Fan said lazily: "This guy can't see the traditional Chinese medicine clearly! Brother, you can tell at a glance that he has an aphrodisiac? Do you have experience?

    " Does this guy, Ye Fan, have nothing to ask? ask this thing.

    Contrary to Bai Yunxi's expectations, Ye Qixian nodded when he heard Ye Fan's words, and said indifferently: "Have been hit!"