chapter 477 Heavenly Meteorite seal.

time flies.

    In the blink of an eye, more than ten years passed.

    For more than ten years in the Time Tower, even if Ye Fan repeatedly suppressed and suppressed, his cultivation level still directly rushed to the peak of God Transformation, and he was only one step away from being able to practice Void He Dao.

    Ye Fan's cultivation base has risen, and he has made considerable progress in the formation.

    "Junior Brother Bai, it's been a long time since I saw Junior Brother Ye. Is Junior Brother Ye's cultivation level rising a bit faster recently?" Lan Jianming couldn't help asking.

    Ye Fan spends most of his time in the Tower of Time. He has nothing to do, and occasionally comes to Mahjong Club for a tour.

    Although Xiaofan is the president of the Mahjong Club, most of the income of the Mahjong Club is turned over to Ye Fan, so the Mahjong Club can also be regarded as Ye Fan's property.

    Ye Fan rarely shows up, but every time he shows up, his cultivation level will jump up. Lan Jianming always feels that Ye Fan is full of energy and blood, which can be comparable to those who refine the virtual power. Ye Fan is not in a hurry, and Lan Jianming is somewhat Anxious for Ye Fan.

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said with some worry: "It's possible." After

    Ye Fan's spiritual roots became chaotic spiritual roots, the speed of absorbing aura became several times the original.

    As long as Ye Fan runs the technique, the surrounding spiritual energy will flow into Ye Fan's body like a whirlpool. Ye Fan has spent most of these years studying formations in the Tower of Time, although Ye Fan didn't practice much. Still rose to the peak of transforming gods.

    "Junior Brother Ye is still young, and there are such immortal couples like Junior Brother Bai, why bother so desperately, Junior Brother Bai should still persuade him to play more mahjong." Lan Jian said.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "Thank you brother for your kindness, I will persuade him..."

    Lan Jianming said with exclamation: "Mahjong is such a good thing! Since there is mahjong, the unhappy monk in the secret realm has A lot less, if this mahjong hall is opened earlier, the former fellow Taoists will not be unable to commit suicide."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Does Mahjong have an effect on reducing the suicide rate? So, does Mahjong save lives? It sounds so inspirational.

    Bai Yunxi fell outside the cave mansion, Ye Fan stood outside the cave mansion, looking at the formed large formation, a bit of excitement flashed in his eyes.

    "Are you back? Did Brother Lan say anything!" Ye Fan asked, looking at Bai Yunxi.

    "Brother Lan invites you to play mahjong." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said solemnly: "I am an ambitious young man with ideals and ambitions, and I can't help but do business."

    " Has the formation been studied?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "It's almost done." Standing in the center of the big array, Ye Fan called out "Xiao Bai." The

    little thunder beast jumped to the sky and released a lightning bolt. About 80% of the lightning fell on Ye Fan, and the other 20% was lost. The formation was diverted.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the shunted thunder and lightning, and felt excited, "It's really successful!"

    Ye Fan smiled and said, "This is nothing. After I go out, I will teach this formation to Master Wen. It was enough for him to be surprised."